Thread: Fake Photos

1. Default Fake Photos

So does the EI stamp on profile photos account for anything? Very let down today by non genuine photos, left me feeling frustrated!

Quote Originally Posted by Fulltime69 View Post
    So does the EI stamp on profile photos account for anything? Very let down today by non genuine photos, left me feeling frustrated!
    No the EI stamp doesn't mean anything with regards to genuine photos or not. If your choosing girls with fake photos then you aren't doing your research at all. Only go with girls who have verified pictures (which means they have a green tick saying verified above their main picture) make sure hey have reviews and for added security you can do an image reverse check to see if the pictures have been used anywhere else in the net.

But most of all, walk away if she answers the door and it's not the girl in the pictures and save your money otherwise you will end up bitter and resentful.

4. Default

Cheers Kendra, I did check the reviews and there were only 4, so I gave the girl the benefit of the doubt... Everyone has to start somewhere and all that... I should have walked but as crazy as it sounds I didn't feel comfortable making a big deal about it so carried on but the wind had been well and truly knocked out of my sails!... Maybe I'm not cut out for this racket!