Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: date auction

Default date auction

hi gentelmen
    would you like to go on a fabulous date with two sexy irish women, the date wold involve dinner,then a trip to a pub and then for desert a nice surprise that will have you smiling for days. imagine walking into the bar with with a sexy busty blond on one arm and a sexy busty brunette on the other, imagine being the envy of all the other men in the bar, they will be wondering what u have that they dont. auction starts at €500 now and ends on the 6th of august, so place your bids. we are looking forward to getting all dressed up. if u would like to see us look up irish abbey and angel is in one of the pics.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by abbey View Post
    hi gentelmen
    would you like to go on a fabulous date with two sexy irish women, the date wold involve dinner,then a trip to a pub and then for desert a nice surprise that will have you smiling for days. imagine walking into the bar with with a sexy busty blond on one arm and a sexy busty brunette on the other, imagine being the envy of all the other men in the bar, they will be wondering what u have that they dont. auction starts at €500 now and ends on the 6th of august, so place your bids. we are looking forward to getting all dressed up. if u would like to see us look up irish abbey and angel is in one of the pics.
    I bid 501 euros JESSICA, oh f...k im on the wrong site???????????

Default abbey

how naughty of u

Reviews

€502 is my bid. Storming into an early lead!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by abbey View Post
    hi gentelmen
    Why not try E-bay
    One woman is enough for me but if you girls are genuinely into each other and we can skip the pub I will go €503

p.s. At this rate you might get to €550 by the 6th of August or are all the smart guys waiting until the 5th
    Last edited by dreamon; 12-07-08 at 23:29.

Talking abbey

hi guys thanks for the bids we are so flattered ha ha, us girls are into each other, dont have any worries there lots of kisses abbey @angel

Reviews

Smile

In an effort to speed things up I'll go €550....

Default abbey

ah thanks mr fussy, us girls will be well worth it, and we are also looking forward to having some fun, letting our hair down kisses abbey @ angel

Default hi

€800, is xmas on the 6th august this year ? ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by pinball View Post
    €800, is xmas on the 6th august this year ? ;-)
    No, your thinking Hiroshima, couple of bombs ready to go here as well I’d say….Make sure your B-29 is up to the task…

But which ones which ?

Abbey – He rode shima

or

Angel – Naggi in the sacki

“I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.” J. Robert Oppenheimer

Bombs away…………………….

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast