Thread: Profile page.

Reviews

Default Profile page.

Has the last 10 visitors to your profile page been done away with?
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    It looks like it.
    The site has been having some technical problems lately so maybe this is the reason.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Nope, bers profile was showing 16500 visitors and because he's a boring fecker there was no way that could be right so Patricia decided there must be a bug in it so she disabled it untill they get to the bottom of the problem..

(whispers) we're trying to provoke ber into posting, do ye think that will work?

Ps, The bug in the system and Patricia disabling it is correct at the time of going to press

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Nope, bers profile was showing 16500 visitors and because he's a boring fecker there was no way that could be right so Patricia decided there must be a bug in it so she disabled it untill they get to the bottom of the problem..

(whispers) we're trying to provoke ber into posting, do ye think that will work?

Ps, The bug in the system and Patricia disabling it is correct at the time of going to press
    Thanks Anon, obliging as always. Just ask Patricia if she wants to see that dick of yours, that should provoke her into posting.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rover For This Useful Post:

benin (25-09-10), Patricia (25-09-10)

Reviews

Thanks Anon, obliging as always. Just ask Patricia if she wants to see that dick of yours, that should provoke her into posting.
    No ye plank, it's ber we're trying to get posting, to get Patricia to post I'd have to hand her the laptop and there's no way I'm doing that, she'd never get off it and there'd be no sex for me tonight

Reviews

No ye plank, it's ber we're trying to get posting, to get Patricia to post I'd have to hand her the laptop and there's no way I'm doing that, she'd never get off it and there'd be no sex for me tonight
    I read it too quickly, I thought it said "her to post" as against "ber to post" as you know, it's not uncommon for me to get things arseways, sorry about that.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rover For This Useful Post:

anon361 (25-09-10), benin (25-09-10)

ffs if ye wanna provoke ber...you need a pic of a cat(jeysus ye are slow lol)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    ffs if ye wanna provoke ber...you need a pic of a cat(jeysus ye are slow lol)
    What does he want us to do, Beg?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

benin (25-09-10)

[QUOTE=anon361;293043]What does he want us to do, Beg?

to be honest i have tried in chat a few times to get him back posting..he wont reply(and i offered to stop the pics) he seems to be on a crusade

(whispers to ber)its the wooden one not the gold..remember the third indiana jones movie?