Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheryls Malnutrition

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Cheryls Malnutrition

I see Cheryl Cole is going to be in hospital for a couple more weeks at least, she was very poorly and was in danger
    for a while. She had contracted only a mild form of Malari but seeing as she is so under weight she is basically suffering from malnutrition her immune system is very weak and unable to offer any resistance. Malnutrition is the reason
    that Malaria claims so many lives in poorer countries.
    It is terrible that a young girl should do this to herself in the name of so called beauty(personally i think she looks terrible compared to a couple years ago)
    SO GIRLS STOP WEIGHING URSELVES LOOKING IN THE MIRROR AND EAT URE DINNER
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

experiencedguy (11-07-10), Patricia (11-07-10)

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    I see Cheryl Cole is going to be in hospital for a couple more weeks at least, she was very poorly and was in danger
    for a while. She had contracted only a mild form of Malari but seeing as she is so under weight she is basically suffering from malnutrition her immune system is very weak and unable to offer any resistance. Malnutrition is the reason
    It is terrible that a young girl should do this to herself in the name of so called beauty(personally i think she looks terrible compared to a couple years ago)
    A fee steak and kidney pies down her with some Newki Brown would do her the world of good

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Agree 100% . Ppl need to stop using weighing scales and stop using tape measures and fat checks etc. The mirror like you say is the key. Who cares what you weight or what your fat levels are or how big this or that is when your happy with what your see yourself.

Apart from anything else its what these ppl like Cole are doing is burning the candle from both ends because the stress created by it all on the body creates a cycle of cortisol realease that actually causes more fluid and / or fat to be retained.Its only a matter of time before but ends meet and Cole is almost at that point now.

The human body is maninly chemical and when there is an action you get a reaction as well. Life is a maraton ,not a sprint and so should a persons well being whatever they see well being as.

If this doesnt stop a person from thinking like this ,the fact that nobody cares should. Nobody cares about how much your weight and nobody cares about how fats or big or strong or fit or whatever else you are. You should do something for the love of it and not for acclaim.It will make your life so much easier and that includes your relationships with others.

nobody cares,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    A fee steak and kidney pies down her with some Newki Brown would do her the world of good
    or Butties,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Apart from anything else ppl like this would bore the heart and soul out of you. Imagine sitting down having a drink or a meal or whatever with someone who is on about their latest training regime or their latest diet.God forbide id order a chocolate gautuex just to piss them off.Its borrrrrrrrrring to say the least.

I love training and i love discussing it and helping ppl with it but i never ever talk about it to a girl im meeting unless she asks and then i keep it brief.Otherwise you come across as someone who cant talk or think about anything else only fitness or weights or whatever.

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    or Butties,
    Westside.
    Hey, you like the new word i taught you!!! My mum made my butties for me today, she is kitty sitting while i am working! Lol....oh and cleaning the house for me!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Hey, you like the new word i taught you!!! My mum made my butties for me today, she is kitty sitting while i am working! Lol....oh and cleaning the house for me!
    Its a lovely word. Im actually going to ask in the shop do they sell any butties. Lets see what the reaction to it coming from me might be.

a nice peaceful weekend i have,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

All those magazines showing airbrushed 'size zero' models don't help either.
    There should be a healthy balance in every diet.
    Breakfast - Porridge & Rashers
    Lunch - Chicken Salad & King luxury Crisps
    Dinner - Fish(not battered) Chips & Peas
    Supper - Cocoa & Choccie Biscuits

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Ive been in pain most of the weekend, VampireJackie had a tooth taken out on Friday and have been sucking up my own blood!! Not nice, good job it was a back one and I have still my front fangs for biting!

cheryl was so hot a few years back i saw a pic of her in a paper a few months back it was scary...why cant ppl just look in the mirror and see what they are doing to themselves.

this is her after the band started..

and more recent...

i know mags and papers say men want size zero woman...i have never met a man that would prefer cheryl in the second pic to the first one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast