Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Controversy

Default The Controversy

The controversy seems to have reached a conclusion of sorts. Hints and allegations made in the Lounge about those running the Bar have been withdrawn under legal advice.

As a regular in the pool room and smoker out the front I am privvy to some of the thoughts of the clientele of both the Bar and Lounge.

I have requested that a few of the lads in the Lounge 'cool it' re: personal abuse. Thats no problem they say as long as the lads in the Bar do the same.

Since some of the lads in the Lounge might still have issues to raise I have suggested that they buy their own corner shop and they can say what they like there and its not the lads running the Lounge that have to take all the risk.

Now, who wants another Pint ?

Reviews

Do they sell Gob-stoppers in the corner shop Alec?

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Do they sell Gob-stoppers in the corner shop Alec?
    They probably do but I reckon they need to stock up on their supply of eggs at the moment as Westie is going through them something awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    They probably do but I reckon they need to stock up on their supply of eggs at the moment as Westie is going through them something awful.
    You still on for mulder and scully?? I always fanicied mulder as being kinda cute xxxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Jenkins View Post
    You still on for mulder and scully?? I always fanicied mulder as being kinda cute xxxxx
    Sounds a great idea- I dont think we'll have to venture far from here to unearth some aliens. There are definitely a few posters around here not of this world...........

In line with the no smoking law and not to have the Landlord lose his liquor license the new patrons who like to take a pull or drag have to take it outside to the smokers area so not to be blowing smoke in the faces of the rest of clientele. Patio heater has been provided and word given to not trash the place or intentionally miss the urinals in the jaxx, darts and pool ques have been removed just in case.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Sounds a great idea- I dont think we'll have to venture far from here to unearth some aliens. There are definitely a few posters around here not of this world...........
    You have something against us Martians, Alec?

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Reviews

As a regular in the pool room and smoker out the front I am privvy to some of the thoughts of the clientele of both the Bar and Lounge.
    You spelled 'privy' incorrectly, you working class dreg!

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    You have something against us Martians, Alec?
    Oh I do hope not

[Martian cartoon voice]

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    You spelled 'privy' incorrectly, you working class dreg!

Thanks for the heads up old chap, and to think I looked up 'controversy' to ensure that it was correct. I must have a thing about words with a V.

p.s. Bloody Snob !!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast