Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Warning!!! Petra6 Banned User?

1. Exclamation Warning!!! Petra6 Banned User?

Hi!

I have received a private message with some links to some sick, disgusting, and cruel pictures. God some people have real issues! Then I noticed that "banned user" was written under the username.

QUESTION: How come a banned user can log on into the site, have access to everyone's profiles and send private messages to people?

For everybody's sake, can you please make sure that this Petra6 sicko is properly banned, and won't be able to log in this site ever again?

Thank you

French Emily

Reviews

The staff and mods are doing a lot of work in the background according to QPH anyway, they probably discovered this guy in between the time he sent you the pm and the time you read it so he would come up as banned in the pm.

Blog Entries

Default Emily............

The profile was banned after the message was sent.............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

He wouldn't have been able to send you this pm when he was banned. He sent it before he was banned.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

5. Default

Thank you for taking action. I just do not want anyone else to receive those sick emails.

Blog Entries

Yes, sorry about this guys. I think I'm going to have to call the Law about this guy today as he just won't stop sending these offensive pics to our users. Pat x

Default horrible!

unfortunatly i went to read the message before i saw the warnings, i realised at the begining of the clip that it was a sicko one and deleted so didnt actually see it. But yes a psycho!! Carrie x

Blog Entries

Well ... luckily I didn't get any nasty messages.
    I love my inbox just the way it is : psycho free

(Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    The staff and mods are doing a lot of work in the background according to QPH anyway, they probably discovered this guy in between the time he sent you the pm and the time you read it so he would come up as banned in the pm.
    It was only by someone reporting this to us that we knew which profile to ban as we can't know who is sending these by pm until we are alerted so we ask that anyone getting them pm us and we will ban any new profiles but please click on the name of the sender and see if they have "banned user" under name as then no point in reporting that username.

Reviews

is there any chance that some one would send me the clip pleas

nbt

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast