Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Birthday Question?

Blog Entries

Question Birthday Question?

Seeing that we have few birthdays and a birthday gift thread i figured id ask.

Do you forget your birthday? I forgot mine this year and i think the year before too. Only for ppl reminding me i would have never have known. I was never one to make an issue out of my birthday but do you ever forget yours?

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post

Do you forget your birthday? I forgot mine this year and i think the year before too. Only for ppl reminding me i would have never have known. I was never one to make an issue out of my birthday but do you ever forget yours?

Sincerely,
    Westside.
    im surrounded by a family and friends that never forget mine...if it was left to me then i would forget it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post

Sincerely,
    Westside.
    I do my best to ignore my birthday and have come close a few times to forgetting it. Unfortunately there is always somebody to annoyingly remind me.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

How could anyone forget their birthday I never forget mine.
    Maybe it's because I tend to remember birthdays and anniversaries, generally, for all family & friends.
    I don't make a big deal of it, but I usually go for a meal with friends for any of our birthdays, but not necessarily on the day.
    Last edited by Forrest; 18-10-10 at 22:38.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Blog Entries

Friends and family would usually remind me. But if not I'm sure I wouldn't go a day without noticing the date somewhere and think, hmmmmm..........there's something about that date, I wonder what it is................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

My birthday doesn't make much of a difference anymore,its just another day for me...
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Its great to have friends to remind you of your birthday alrite . That way u could never forget it.

Reviews

I love my Birthday, couldn't give a shite that I'm getting older but I do tend to remember my age a year or so younger than it is

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    My birthday doesn't make much of a difference anymore,its just another day for me...
    ok everyone big hug for amy(watch her hands mind)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post

11. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

benin (18-10-10)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast