Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 30 something women

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default 30 something women

What is it about a Take That concert that makes 30 something women rewind the clock
    and act like idiot teenagers? Apparently after a recent concert in Manchester the drunkness
    and debauchery of the said ladies would but a junior cert results night to shame.
    Will the Irish ladies behave the same after the concert here?
    If listening to the way these ladies carry on when they phone into radio shows trying to win tickets it seems they are no different. Many of these ladies now have long term partners
    or husbands and quite alot would have even teenage kids,im sure there is many a child
    cringing in their boots when they see the total loss of Control of mom on the national
    airwaves. To be honest a mature woman acting as a teenager is not atall becoming
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

I think its called having fun ber you should try it sometime...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo1 For This Useful Post:

EnglishAlex (17-06-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo1 View Post
    I think its called having fun ber you should try it sometime...
    Really ? Upsetting all the other Guests in hotels, puking around the streets sounds like a barrell of laughs
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    What is it about a Take That concert that makes 30 something women rewind the clock
    and act like idiot teenagers? Apparently after a recent concert in Manchester the drunkness
    and debauchery of the said ladies would but a junior cert results night to shame.
    Will the Irish ladies behave the same after the concert here?

If listening to the way these ladies carry on when they phone into radio shows trying to win tickets it seems they are no different. Many of these ladies now have long term partners
    or husbands and quite alot would have even teenage kids,im sure there is many a child
    cringing in their boots when they see the total loss of Control of mom on the national
    airwaves. To be honest a mature woman acting as a teenager is not atall becoming
    I hope they do let their hair down-- good luck to them.!

I wonder if us men fear the affect that some men or 'stars ' have on tour own female partners.?? Are we scared because we cant understand how she can 'loose control ' over another man or men ?? Do we wonder or are envious as to why we dont seem to be able to produce that level of abandonment , that level of passion in our partner. Scarey isn't it ??

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ksteve For This Useful Post:

EnglishAlex (17-06-11), mature abby (17-06-11)

Blog Entries

jees I went all goose pimply just watching this

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mature abby For This Useful Post:

Stella (17-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Really ? Upsetting all the other Guests in hotels, puking around the streets sounds like a barrell of laughs

I do agree with ber, the way people acting on public events ; concerts etc is disgraceful.
    Adult women puking or pissing on street corners.....yuck

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

ber (17-06-11)

That is mank i agree...but 30 something women as you say getting excited,having a laugh etc at the thought of going to a concert and being at a Take That concert is perfectly normal i would think....are they suppose to not show emotion...wouldnt that just be boring..lol
    Last edited by Apollo1; 17-06-11 at 12:19.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo1 For This Useful Post:

mature abby (17-06-11)

Blog Entries

xx BER are you saying men dont get excited , drunk ,an sick ,at rugby an football matches ?
    Abby xx

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    I do agree with ber, the way people acting on public events ; concerts etc is disgraceful.
    Adult women puking or pissing on street corners.....yuck
    Of course,few people would condone that sort of animal behaviour, teenagers or not ! But otherwise let them enjoy themselves and get kid silly for a few hours.God knows there are enough burdens around at the moment to squeeze the life out of you.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ksteve For This Useful Post:

mature abby (17-06-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo1 View Post
    That is mank i agree...but 30 something women as you say getting excited,having a laugh etc at the thought of going to a concert and being at a Take That concert is perfectly normal i would think....are they suppose to not show emotion...wouldnt that just be boring..lol
    Well i think no one is saying these women shouldnt enjoy themselves but with age comes responsibility, lots of these ladies have sons and daughters so if they are falling drunk and puking around the streets themselves they will hardly be on very solid
    ground to reprimand them if they do likewise the following weekend. And im no saying that this should be confined to women
    alone but men also. Now to some this may sound sexist but in my eyes there is something very unapealling about seeing a
    mature woman falling about drunk, really seems much worse than if its a man , i think this may have something to do with
    the fact that she is much more vulenerable regards sexual assault etc
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

mature abby (17-06-11)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast