Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there a nice way to say it?

Default Is there a nice way to say it?

I've a close female friend whose gone through a very rough period in her life with divorce custody of the kids etc but over the last few months she has ballooned totally I mean u could carry a bag of coal home on her arse like from hot to not she brings up the subject of weight & what do I think I always change the subject but I'm too straightforward shes asking it more & more she'll ask me again tonight, how do I tell her nicely to lay off the swiss rolls?

Reviews

Swiss rolls? Is that what her panties smell like?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (12-10-10)

Blog Entries

if she's asking you then she already knows, your honesty might be the push she needs to get herself back in shape. I know it may sound mean but when she's back looking great again it'll do her self esteem a world of good

5. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

Reviews

... and then you can bang her, ExP!

Blog Entries

Be nice, but honest. Try something along the lines, of: "You have been going through a rough time lately, maybe it is time to focus on yourself. Get yourself back in shape, regain your confidence." Etc, etc, etc.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Violette For This Useful Post:

kelly curvybabe (12-10-10), Dirty Harry (12-10-10), Experienced Punter esq (12-10-10), Paddii (12-10-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I've a close female friend whose gone through a very rough period in her life with divorce custody of the kids etc but over the last few months she has ballooned totally I mean u could carry a bag of coal home on her arse like from hot to not she brings up the subject of weight & what do I think I always change the subject but I'm too straightforward shes asking it more & more she'll ask me again tonight, how do I tell her nicely to lay off the swiss rolls?
    She's probably very conscious of this already, so it might be a can of worms to mention it. I don't know, mate.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    Be nice, but honest. Try something along the lines, of: "You have been going through a rough time lately, maybe it is time to focus on yourself. Get yourself back in shape, regain your confidence." Etc, etc, etc.
    it takes a woman to say what all us idiots would just mess up

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    if she's asking you then she already knows, your honesty might be the push she needs to get herself back in shape. I know it may sound mean but when she's back looking great again it'll do her self esteem a world of good
    Your right monster u see I think I can influence her (I'm an influential sort I'm told) but women are dangerously unpredictable when it comes to talking about their weight I wanna make her feel good about herself I've got empathy for her its no good having sympathy/pity for her its best to help her out I think with her weight than to sit there feeling sorry for her...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I think that it doesn't really matter in what way you say it, as the message will get through and that message would be something like 'woman, you're fat, do something about it'
    Is this the land where sun brightly shines, is this the existence of a heaven's sign?
    Is this the locus the hallowed focus, where grace love and harmony combine?

Rotting Christ - Nemecic

Who Am I? A son of northern darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    ... and then you can bang her, ExP!
    how would u feel if someone told u u had a tiny mickey?...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast