Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Global Warming/climate change

Reviews

Default Global Warming/climate change

do u believe in it? Yes its fact to me Global warming cycles have been well documented its a force of nature we can't stop it its not a myth there is plenty of scientific data to prove this the earth is warming up at a fast rate we are all doomed.....

Blog Entries

Default I'm not sure.........

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Global warming cycles
    If it's a cycle then what's the problem???

All this kind of, it's the warmest year since 1969, or, it's the wettest year since 1971.......

Well what the hell happened in those years???

But I do think we are damaging our planet, I'm not sure at what rate though. Of course, damage at any rate is bad...........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Default Yes and no

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    do u believe in it? Yes its fact to me Global warming cycles have been well documented its a force of nature we can't stop it its not a myth there is plenty of scientific data to prove this the earth is warming up at a fast rate we are all doomed.....
    its obvious that we are heading towards having one single season as opposed to four seasons.The earths athmosphere is being destroyed by the toxins that are prduced by machinary etc.

Its global warming without the warming part of it,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Default Eh???

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Westside.
    What the hell does that mean???
    L

Blog Entries

Default It means that

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    What the hell does that mean???
    its only global warming depending on the geographical location.Ireland sure as hell isnt getting global warming.We are getting colder summers if anything.I remember summers of years ago and they were way warmer.

Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default wonder

its obvious that we are heading towards having one single season as opposed to four seasons.The earths athmosphere is being destroyed by the toxins that are prduced by machinary etc.

Westside.
    I wonder is this just our planet evolving again through another age as it has done so many times in the past,obviously we are probably speeding up the change,but is it inevitable anway that it will happen,remember man couldnt be accused of influencing the former ages.What we have to
    acknowledge is that changes in other planets in our solar system would surely also have a knock
    on effect for our atmosphere.What ure neighbour does always has either a direct or indirect effect
    on u.I think that most rational people cant see that anything we will do will totally stop the polar
    ice cap melting and start increasing again
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries

Default Hence the term global warming..........

its only global warming depending on the geographical location.Ireland sure as hell isnt getting global warming.We are getting colder summers if anything.I remember summers of years ago and they were way warmer.

Westside.
    Not local warming..............

And Irish summers are colder because they are wetter, probably as a result of global warming..........
    L

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Mean

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Not local warming..............

And Irish summers are colder because they are wetter, probably as a result of global warming..........
    Mean temperatures are rising,u cant just take days here and there as examples and even if u did
    i think 3 years ago we had the warmest days ever on record in Ireland.And actually u maybe get
    the impression that its cooler because of the rain but in actual fact its not
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries

Default That's what I mean Ber....

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Mean temperatures are rising,u cant just take days here and there as examples and even if u did
    i think 3 years ago we had the warmest days ever on record in Ireland.And actually u maybe get
    the impression that its cooler because of the rain but in actual fact its not
    Sorry, maybe I should have said, the summers seem colder instead of the summers are colder........
    L

Reviews

look at the Arctic ice melt patterns polluters have got away with murder we can change things though humans generally don't like change as it may involve giving up some of their luxuries
    I want to save the World......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast