Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Verified photos!! they should be posted on the girls profile

1. Default Verified photos!! they should be posted on the girls profile

Right a few times i have gone to see girls with verified photos and have found them to be dog rough, their original photos airbrushed to high heaven. What do ye think about E-I having to post the photo sent by the girl who wants to be verified and posting it on her profile? wouldnt that make sense? At least then you know what your getting in fairness

Reviews

Can't blame the girls for airbrushing their photos. In the line of work they're in, thay have to look their best when touting for business. Whaddya want, a no make-up webcam face pic on every profile?

Reviews

Yeah, would have to agree with mousey there. These girls are in a sales oriented industry and they have to be given some wiggle room. With a bit of common sense though you can usually abstract what she will actually look like..
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by formorian View Post
    What do ye think about E-I having to post the photo sent by the girl who wants to be verified and posting it on her profile? wouldnt that make sense? At least then you know what your getting in fairness
    And what's to stop her airbrushing that one???

BTW, if you were selling a car and putting a picture of it on a car sales site, would you give it a bit of a wash and a polish before taking the pic and putting it up or would you leave it in a but of a state and maybe put up a few close ups of the odd dent and scratch???
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

diannasweet (01-08-10), Dirty Harry (01-08-10), Lucy Chambers (01-08-10), Nicole (01-08-10)

Reviews

Have to say some profiles are completely misleading. Especially Agency ones, they should have a tag or symbol alerting to that fact. How often do you see an attractive looking girl only to see Sexy Club etc total waste of time, likewise with unverified pics, these should tagged also. Most girls can have a picture but still retain their privacy, see Sarah (UK), whilst you can't see her face you can make a descision given her images, you get a sense of her phyiscal appearance and that she is been honest about her description of herself. That's my view, no doubt others will disagree.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rubberlover View Post
    Have to say some profiles are completely misleading. Especially Agency ones, they should have a tag or symbol alerting to that fact. How often do you see an attractive looking girl only to see Sexy Club etc total waste of time, likewise with unverified pics, these should tagged also. Most girls can have a picture but still retain their privacy, see Sarah (UK), whilst you can't see her face you can make a descision given her images, you get a sense of her phyiscal appearance and that she is been honest about her description of herself. That's my view, no doubt others will disagree.
    Most agencies pics are unverified anyways,just another reason to steer well clear of them....independant ladies all the way for me..
    Last edited by aml; 01-08-10 at 22:53.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

8. Default

The picture is what catches my eye, reviews decide if I take the next step.

Reviews

Can't fault the ladies for wanting to look their best in the profile pics. As was said above, they are essentially in 'sales', and in this game, physical appearance IS the initial selling point.

The only thing I can say in this regard is that there are a few ladies that are still using pics that are several years old. In a lot of cases, this might not make much of a difference, as many people will look mostly the same now as they did a year or so ago, save for possibility of them having gained/lost a lot of weight, changed their hair style/colour, etc. I would hope that most ladies would try to get new/updated photos of themselves at least once or twice a year, that way, they will nearly always be (at least reasonably) accurate.

I can understand and identify with any punter that arrives to find a lady that has significantly changed since the time her pics were taken. I prefer to arrive to find a lady looking pretty much the same as she does in her profile pics!

10. Default

im not saying she doesnt put on some makeup and do her hair?? to use the car metaphor u look at a mercedes benz in the photos then arrive to find a ford fiesta!!! I have nothing against girls doin themselves up but i have become wary of really good looking girls on here and tend to go with girls who have real and not studio photos!!! does ne1 get my point? i wasnt taking a stab at girls who make an effort to get nice for a photo but airbrushing? photos from 10 years ago?? anybpdy??

11. Default

no not the point at all?? makeup = okay! airbrushing = misleading

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast