Thread: Outcall Belfast

Default Outcall Belfast

Hi All

I am regularly in Belfast with work ( usually 4/5 days a month) and I'm looking for someone to become a regular outcall
    I'm not too familiar with the city hence the need for an out call.
    I might sound a bit cheeky but the outcall prices are bonkers ( I know it's a risk thing) but that's really putting me off
    Is there anyone who ye can recommend or would be interested

Please pm me.
    Also I would prefer a € price cause I don't carry £

Cheers
    Kerry

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kerrytipp View Post
    Hi All

I am regularly in Belfast with work ( usually 4/5 days a month) and I'm looking for someone to become a regular outcall
    I'm not too familiar with the city hence the need for an out call.
    I might sound a bit cheeky but the outcall prices are bonkers ( I know it's a risk thing) but that's really putting me off
    Is there anyone who ye can recommend or would be interested

Please pm me.
    Also I would prefer a € price cause I don't carry £

Cheers
    Kerry
    If you do in calls they will be cheaper and with sat navs even on your phone finding your way around should be easy. If that lady becomes your "regular lady" then finding her again should not be an issue. I also think girls who work in a sterling zone may want to be paid in sterling as euros are no good to them there, doesn't take much to go to the post office to change euros.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available