Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ennis Thai massage?

Default Ennis Thai massage?

Has anybody tried any of the 3 places? I passed them during the week but didnt go in. I heard the Mill Road place definetly does extras and even has a ladyboy there. Bored of the usual places in Limerick,although i do get happy endings i want to try somewhere new

Any opinions?

What are the names of the places? Any links?

What places do you get happy endings in Limerick? I went to Thai Classic on O' Connell st twice. First time got the HE, second time, nope.

I normally go to Thai Classic,always get a H.E. Which girls did you get there? What did they look like? The Ennis places are called Royal Thai and Sabai Thai i think,and the other place im not sure

5. Default

Sabby in ennis excellent HE with American Thai. ...stunning

Thank you. Is it just a handjob?

7. Default

Yes but it's one hour of bliss without seediness

That sounds great,must visit there this week

Quote Originally Posted by Toesucker View Post
    I normally go to Thai Classic,always get a H.E. Which girls did you get there? What did they look like? The Ennis places are called Royal Thai and Sabai Thai i think,and the other place im not sure
    Is there any particular girl I should ask for? I don't remember which one I got the HE from tbh. Both times I was there I was with similar looking Asian women.

The manager and the taller girl always do it,and a new girl dat started. If you just ask politely at the end they should do it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast