Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rodeoman, where for art thou?

Default Rodeoman, where for art thou?

Waiting on your email. Sooner the better. Filling in the time here, but only getting fucking idiots. I cant believe this last one just showed up in post surgery uniform! Dried blood on the bottoms of his trousers. I dont want to see anyone else today. There is something making only nutjobs come see me today. So no more bookings, unless he has an Irish accent.

Only want to see Irish guys today. I'm saving myself for the Irish

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    So no more bookings, unless he has an Irish accent.

Only want to see Irish guys today. I'm saving myself for the Irish
    Rodeoman, it sounds like your country need you, and the nation is depending on you.............to save Dolly.............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Default Hi Dolly

I tried to leave you a PM but your mail box is full, I realise you are trying to recover from your terrible ordeal so i decided Iwould leave you alone so that you can readjust, your must be very nervous and sore rigth now so I will be returning in three to four weeks time, so maybe I can take you up on your offer of that helicopter ride over new York, cant wait to be honest, you be up for it then babe

I have posted about a million times that my pm box is full. I said to email me at dollyisdarling@yahoo.com didnt you see that post? Well, Im disappointed that you are not getting in touch with me after coming all this way to New York. I think I know what's in my best interest. If you called me and I didnt feel up to meeting, then I would tell you so. But you shouldn't assume I'm not in good enough form to meet you, unless Ive said it myself to you. Well, it is a gorgeous sunny day out. Maybe you are just wanting to bask in the park. If you dont want to meet, so be it, but certainly dont use my bad luck yesterday to be the excuse you make for not calling.

OK I went just now and made a place in my pm box for you rodeoman. I did that just for you. I hope you will pm me then

Rodeoman ffs!

Come save Dolly!!

Now there is some muslem here with a black turban! He is unwrapping his hair now. yuk! what mess will be in all that hair that sat all day under a turban on a hot sweaty day. God help Dolly :-(

Reviews

Default hang in there Dolly

Rodeo the irish man is coming to slay the dragon with the long black hair, and Dolly will be saved forever more, god damn it I should be a best selling writer, what a climax, hope this is not the only climax I will be having today Dolly, but hey the thoughts of that dude with the matty wormy hair all over you just kind of takes the desire of me , where is he now or maybe we should not know

Reviews

Rodeo , what are you on about ! Go and pay Dolly a visit ffs . You're there but you're gonna leave it till you go back in a few weeks ? Do you know what i'd do if i were you ? Well for one i would be living in the here and now and visiting new yorks finest and not leaving it till the next time
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    I have posted about a million times that my pm box is full. I said to email me at dollyisdarling@yahoo.com didnt you see that post? Well, Im disappointed that you are not getting in touch with me after coming all this way to New York.
    Ffs Dolly, why have'nt you switched to E-I Mailbox 2009 yet. Jesus wept, and the same goes for Rodeoman.....then you'd both have plenty of room to receive all the mail you want and would'nt have instances of mail going missing due to lack of space.

Keep up with modern technology people....this is the f***king 21st century after all. They're even priced in dollars.....just for you Dolly $69.69.

Well still havnt seen that +353 number ring in
    Now waiting for the african american boy to come over.
    He is always asking me how to become a pimp.
    I pretty much hate him
    But... at least he called unlike your Irish one

Boo Hoo
    Do I have to do every nationality here today except the Irish?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast