Thread: I absolutely hate this pair.

Blog Entries

Default I absolutely hate this pair.

Enda Kenny and Joan burton saying they will open their homes to refugees. What a two faced pair of cunts. A pure election ploy and nothing more. Two faced fuckin liars and twats. People know my view on this displacement of religous groups and refugees but at least I dont have an ulterior motive behind my views but people like this make me what a vomiting bucket.The whole mess is caused by shit like this for a start.

Im sick shit of this fuckin crap. Want to help the refugees? Go and fight for them in Syria. Same with refugees. Nothing was ever gained by running. I think the world is heading for a dreadful war. I tell you one thing. I'll send my animals to a safe place but im fucked if I run.

see you on the battlefield,
    Westside.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

casman (08-09-15), Irish Leigha (08-09-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Enda Kenny and Joan burton saying they will open their homes to refugees. What a two faced pair of cunts. A pure election ploy and nothing more. Two faced fuckin liars and twats. People know my view on this displacement of religous groups and refugees but at least I dont have an ulterior motive behind my views but people like this make me what a vomiting bucket.The whole mess is caused by shit like this for a start.

Im sick shit of this fuckin crap. Want to help the refugees? Go and fight for them in Syria. Same with refugees. Nothing was ever gained by running. I think the world is heading for a dreadful war. I tell you one thing. I'll send my animals to a safe place but im fucked if I run.

Westside.
    Why hasn't the President stood up and say he is willing to move to smaller accommodation that more aptly suits his needs

and will give up Áras an Uachtaráin to house these poor refugees

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Walshie For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    Why hasn't the President stood up and say he is willing to move to smaller accommodation that more aptly suits his needs

and will give up Áras an Uachtaráin to house these poor refugees
    Thats actually an idea. If higgins is a great man like he thinks he is (which he isnt) then open up the green space in front and around his presidential abode for teh refugees.

Fat chance of that happening,
    Westside.

Reviews

Thats actually an idea. If higgins is a great man like he thinks he is (which he isnt) then open up the green space in front and around his presidential abode for teh refugees.

Fat chance of that happening,
    Westside.
    True it's all talk, he travels the world and gives lectures about peace and caring for others, only empty words which have no meaning, action is what speaks volumes and it would be such a moral and monumental gesture but just goes to show that its all talk and these people do not care about anyone only themselves
    Last edited by Walshie; 08-09-15 at 08:43.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Westside.
    Sur Westie if u go to Mayo and say ure a refugee from Cork ull be sleeping in Endas bed tonight
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

you hate every body
    Mr west
    Last edited by tom sand; 08-09-15 at 11:54.

Christ on a bike! Westie. I thought you meant Renee & Renato for a minute.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Sur Westie if u go to Mayo and say ure a refugee from Cork ull be sleeping in Endas bed tonight
    Well all the farmers will probably be sleeping in endas bed come election time, me thinks.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    you hate every body
    Mr west
    Ah nope sir thomas, I dont hate everyone ,just most.

:-)
    Westside.

PS Im a socio-path ya know?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

tom sand (09-09-15)