Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The final straw for bigpaws?

Smile The final straw for bigpaws?

Just wondering what has happened to bigpaws? Where is his reaction to QPH's new mod status? Hope he hasnt gone and done anything silly... Could he be sitting in the corner self-harming? Or has he succumbed to a complete mental breakdown? Typing in a strait jacket is a whore...
    Tough on the outside, sweet and sticky on the inside, and I rarely crumble.

Quote Originally Posted by jammydodger View Post
    Just wondering what has happened to bigpaws? Where is his reaction to QPH's new mod status? Hope he hasnt gone and done anything silly... Could he be sitting in the corner self-harming? Or has he succumbed to a complete mental breakdown? Typing in a strait jacket is a whore...
    More like the final countdown question is.........who has the EYE OF THE TIGER?

Good questions although I would think it is more along the lines of he didn't read the board because he is busy with his social life

Gemma

Default true...

Quote Originally Posted by sexybabehere View Post
    Good questions although I would think it is more along the lines of he didn't read the board because he is busy with his social life

Gemma
    Youre probably right gemma... But id say that will have to take a back seat for an evening or two for him to get over this!

Default Lol

Youre probably right gemma... But id say that will have to take a back seat for an evening or two for him to get over this!
    Maybe it'll just take a cup of tea and a Jammy Dodger as there is nothing really to get over.. This is just a site and not reality

Gemma

Maybe it'll just take a cup of tea and a Jammy Dodger as there is nothing really to get over.. This is just a site and not reality

Gemma
    Well you can forget the Jaffa cakes as your secretary has scoofed the lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Well you can forget the Jaffa cakes as your secretary has scoofed the lot.
    When I go shopping again I will have to get extra just for you

I will let you know as soon as my receptionist goes on holidays so I can show you the paperwork amongst other things

Gemma

Wink

Gemma
    I couldnt agree more with that comment... So glad things have gotten better since a month or two back... Its amazing how riled up everyone can get over one troublemaker!

When I go shopping again I will have to get extra just for you

I will let you know as soon as my receptionist goes on holidays so I can show you the paperwork amongst other things

Gemma
    Amongst other things???? that sounds interesting. I'm all ears (just like my Stallion, amongst other things )

shall I bring my...

Dic....

taphone

I couldnt agree more with that comment... So glad things have gotten better since a month or two back... Its amazing how riled up everyone can get over one troublemaker!
    You only can get riled up by someone if you take notice and allow them to rile you up.. Why waste your time when there is simply no point??

Gemma

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast