Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I want to tell you guys how much fun i have had here but its time to go.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs down I want to tell you guys how much fun i have had here but its time to go.

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Purple"]Ladies and Gents.........Lizzy is going to leave the forum for a bit due to some hateful stuff being written to her - by a certain Mr Santa Paws, got any ideas yet.......... well i cannot use his name that is on his e-mail - or can i pat??? Cos his name does appear on the mail........This person has also hijacked my blog site too and written the most filthy disgusting stuff - i have been told by BBJ and a couple of others not to do this and not to let him upset me but i just feel that the work i came to do here is now completed and so i will go. Not retiring though.......t.he sorry Gem.

I would like to thank some of the gorgeous Ladies that have been on here and been so nice to me, despite knowing who you are i will name of course - the gorgeous Anita Sizzle, you sock it to em girl, i admire you greatly and agree totally about your Clients/Punters tag you are all Clients to me and the vast majority real gents too. Jasmina - really a lovely lady and always happy to help and maybe who know's we might even be in Dubai at the same time, that would be cool - now talking of cool - that would be the lovely Violette, like the new avatar think its really cool. Annasavitcha, hope thats how you spell it - very sweet girl, of course there are lots and lots that i do admire and have spoken to on P.M. on more than one occassion - To Pat and Sarah I say thanks for finally getting that picture around the right way for me last week - that was cool. So was Cork, I really didn't know what to expect. Loved it I genuinely did. Didn't get further than Brown Thomas but hey.......just didn't have the time.

Still going to be on here cos you can't let the bastards get you down - just the mail from him is scarey in as much as its worse than evil, its trully evil........Yes i do know that i shouldn't of written this cos it shows how he has won but i have to say that i just don't care - I will not and cannot let this person do this to another of the Ladies - so i will take the brunt by way of a change.

Happy Yule Tide and i am for sure coming back to Ireland in January as i did enjoy myself - staying at the same place and looking forward to seeing my favourite Client a man knows to us all as NBT - a man that i couldn't stand for so long and all because of his Avatar - hated the bart simpson - how daft is that. Just having one of my many infamous brunette moments for a change.

Take care Ladies and may all your tours be prosperous ones........xxx The Hot One.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	24Liz .jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	7803   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10Liz .jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	34.4 KB 
ID:	7804  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Elizabeth Im only just seeing thiss post. It saddens me that you are leaving us. Our relationship was beginning to blossom. Please take me with you Elizabeth. The place wont be the same without you. Im writing this with a heavy heart. Please tell us youll be back. What about our engagement and the twins.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    Elizabeth Im only just seeing thiss post. It saddens me that you are leaving us. Our relationship was beginning to blossom. Please take me with you Elizabeth. The place wont be the same without you. Im writing this with a heavy heart. Please tell us youll be back. What about our engagement and the twins.
    Sorry hun...........saddens me to that someone can be so horrible. If anyone wants to see these mails then feel free to p.m. me or whatever e-mail and i can send you them - have sent them to lots of guys on here now for them to see - nobody can believe it....... the guy has totally taken all details of my blogging account and so forth and hacked into it.

Still, i am keeping strong cos i dont want to upset the babies........blood pressure and all that.

The man is demented.

Sent the mail to pat but i havent had any reply from her - i would have to say that i am most upset that she hasnt contacted me.

xxx Lizzy

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post

The Engagement hows that gonna work with you in clink - think Patty or Sarah could let you out for the day.

Missing you already............ If you arent around then im off to southfork with the ewings.

xxxxxxx The hot one xxxxxxx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	christmas with the ewings.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	5.4 KB 
ID:	7839  

See how fast she dumps ya some as she smells a bita money Clint? U ad a lucky escape my son

6. Default

Your very welcome indeed to join my family at southfork. You can come too Babs. Theres enough to go around for everyone

Default ding dong the...

good luck.

good riddance.

dom

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    good luck.

good riddance.

dom

Ditto, couldn't of put it better myself.........shame i aint going though.........

We can all do a westie, but at least he is a nice guy unlike you......

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Ditto, couldn't of put it better myself.........shame i aint going though.........

We can all do a westie, but at least he is a nice guy unlike you......
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

look at the state of your avatar you old hag
    fuck off and dont come back

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by marijuana View Post
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

look at the state of your avatar you old hag

fuck off and dont come back

Didn't your read thick little boy - I AM NOT GOING.......... Patricia dealt with the matter for me........... believe me sticks and stones.........but darling the difference is i know what i am and i know what you are - and you couldnt afford 30 seconds with me let alone anything else cos i couldnt want to go near skank like you.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...... Neither Old nor hag ask those that have been able to afford to see me.........ciao...........

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast