Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Limerick Scams

1. Unhappy Limerick Scams

Well guys went out to Limerick last night and was very dissapointed went to 3 diffrent girls and walked away from all 3, seems like thet advertise as independants but think they work for agencies as each girl had 2 or 3 cell phones. Tried 2 with verified pics and their pics need to be updated, and 1 unverified which defenitely was not the girl in the pic, I think we all agree we work to hard for our money to be throwing it away on these type of scams. All in all a dissapointing night but will try again armed with 3 or 4 numbers tonight or tomorrow or just wait till I am going back home and stop over in Singapore for a day or 2. :

From what Ive heard, LImerick has some pretty hardcore pimps and they often bully independants to get out of "their" town, which means you poor lads are left with only a few girls who work for them, and they can pretty much get away with any kind of scam they want. Most independants do tour around and some do it a bit quietly when they know pimps are in a town. I would suggest if any girls with reviews and verified photos and a well known rep for being honest and good, catches your fancy, then you send them an email or private message to say "please let me know if you are coming to limerick. I would love to meet up" and Im sure they will let you know. Thats kinda my plan too. I am not sure how much advertising Ill do on my tour. I think I will be alot more quiet this tour and when I visit little towns, Ill see regulars or guys who Ive already been in correspondance with before I went to their area.
    Sorry to hear about what happened. But like I said, Ive heard Limerick has some serious pimp action. And right next door is Clare, another pimp town, but I dont think they are the same pimps from Limerick. You will find the pickings slim in both towns. But Cork will have lots of independants and Galway too. Is a couple hour drive away, but is more garanteed for not being scammed.

3. Default

Thanks for the info Dolly wish I could be here when you come but will be heading home next week.

Send Alyssa Jenkins a pm. I think she is touring around that area. You might be able to connect with her before you leave. Which country you going back to?

5. Default

I'm from the states but I live and work in China, been there for the last 3 years before that I was working inIndonesia for 4 years.

Hi Luap,

Could you please provide the girl`s profile`s names we will found it out.

Regards,

Laura

Quote Originally Posted by luap View Post
    I'm from the states but I live and work in China, been there for the last 3 years before that I was working inIndonesia for 4 years.
    I want to leave the states too.
    Im going to Ireland to find me an Irish husband
    And will settle down maybe in a cottage by the sea. I was just thinking the other day about the smell of a turf fire. I really miss that. And its just roasting hot here right now. I cant hardly even walk, the heat just sucks the life out of me. I prefer a cooler day. An Irish day.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Turf

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    I want to leave the states too.
    Im going to Ireland to find me an Irish husband
    And will settle down maybe in a cottage by the sea. I was just thinking the other day about the smell of a turf fire. I really miss that. And its just roasting hot here right now. I cant hardly even walk, the heat just sucks the life out of me. I prefer a cooler day. An Irish day.
    Shortly Dolly no more turf fire as shortly u will no longer be allowed cut turf as preservation order
    will be on all peatlands as part of the SACs

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    From what Ive heard, LImerick has some pretty hardcore pimps and they often bully independants to get out of "their" town, which means you poor lads are left with only a few girls who work for them, and they can pretty much get away with any kind of scam they want. Most independants do tour around and some do it a bit quietly when they know pimps are in a town. I would suggest if any girls with reviews and verified photos and a well known rep for being honest and good, catches your fancy, then you send them an email or private message to say "please let me know if you are coming to limerick. I would love to meet up" and Im sure they will let you know. Thats kinda my plan too. I am not sure how much advertising Ill do on my tour. I think I will be alot more quiet this tour and when I visit little towns, Ill see regulars or guys who Ive already been in correspondance with before I went to their area.
    Sorry to hear about what happened. But like I said, Ive heard Limerick has some serious pimp action. And right next door is Clare, another pimp town, but I dont think they are the same pimps from Limerick. You will find the pickings slim in both towns. But Cork will have lots of independants and Galway too. Is a couple hour drive away, but is more garanteed for not being scammed.
    And they have long fingers, these Limerick pimps

Default Numbers dont add up!

I would hazard an informed guess that if 50 girls are working in Limerick at any one time, 10 max are touring indi`s, 5 to 6 are resident indi`s while the rest (about 35) can be whittled down to 10 girls max working for agencies under numerous profiles. There are currently at least 4 locations where agency girls consistently work from and these are generally to be avoided. Pure indi is always best, and as anyone, with some punting mileage knows the good girls only work from one type of location...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast