Thread: Karin in Waterford !!!

Blog Entries

Smile Karin in Waterford !!!

I will be in the capital of sunny south-east of Ireland first time ever, from the 03rd of June to 05th of June 2009 inclusive.

Can't wait to see for myself the dazzling coastline, the beautiful river valleys and all other beautiful places in Waterford city and county

I am also looking forward to meet all the Waterford men ... or women (not being discriminating here ) interested to spend some quality time with myself.

Advance bookings are recommended, as my time in Waterford will be quite limited.

For all my lovely Corkonians ... I'll be back on the 06th of June in my city centre apartment.

(Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Karin Kiss For This Useful Post:

Sensual Delights (31-08-10)

Blog Entries

Post Back in Cork

My apologies to Waterford, I had to come back ASAP to Cork, due to some very urgent matter.

So very sorry I have missed your calls yesterday
    I am pretty sure we would have gotten on brilliantly together. I will re-schedule my stay in Waterford sometimes in the nearest future, until then please accept my sincerest apologies.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by karin_27 View Post
    My apologies to Waterford, I had to come back ASAP to Cork, due to some very urgent matter.

So very sorry I have missed your calls yesterday
    I am pretty sure we would have gotten on brilliantly together. I will re-schedule my stay in Waterford sometimes in the nearest future, until then please accept my sincerest apologies.
    I'll only accept your apology as long as you lower those massive tits on to my face. in the bath.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Blog Entries

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I'll only accept your apology as long as you lower those massive tits on to my face. in the bath.
    Massive??? Not at all, dear ... If only
    I would like them slightly bigger, I'm just too afraid to have any surgery done. Perhaps next year ...

No problem for the rest though

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by karin_27 View Post
    Massive??? Not at all, dear ... If only
    I would like them slightly bigger, I'm just too afraid to have any surgery done. Perhaps next year ...

No problem for the rest though
    Well all right then, reasonably massive or just plain nice, perhaps I meant your ass.
    Once a prick - always a prick.