Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: World cup

Reviews

Default World cup

We should really be at the world if the likes of england cannot beat the algerians.7 million? for what exactly.I have been watching football for a long time and have never seen them play so poorly.Even we could beat algeria...for fecks sake,we could have gone far in my opinon..
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

If we weren't beaten fair and square by France I'm sure we would

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    We should really be at the world if the likes of england cannot beat the algerians.7 million? for what exactly.I have been watching football for a long time and have never seen them play so poorly.Even we could beat algeria...for fecks sake,we could have gone far in my opinon..
    Like I said, 'England isn't going to make it to semi, semi finals'.

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    If we weren't beaten fair and square by France I'm sure we would
    lol You're a big fat shit stirrer Anon! ;-P

Reviews

It's a big mistake playing Heskey. he should have started with either Defoe or Crouch. Argentina or Brazil would hammer England the way their playing right now.

I was wondering watching it why are Gerrard, Lampard and Rooney world class players at premiership/champions league level and in internationals their average and inconsistent. What is the answer is international football at ahigher level. I don't think so. They remind me of the French they don't want to be there.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Like I said, 'England isn't going to make it to semi, semi finals'.
    Judging by tonight they won't make it out of the group..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    It's a big mistake playing Heskey. he should have started with either Defoe or Crouch. Argentina or Brazil would hammer England the way their playing right now.

I was wondering watching it why are Gerrard, Lampard and Rooney world class players at premiership/champions league level and in internationals their average and inconsistent. What is the answer is international football at ahigher level. I don't think so. They remind me of the French they don't want to be there.
    You are right they don't want to be there,heskey i can't understand his appeal does'nt to it at either club nor country level.

they should have oplayed Joe Cole, dropped Heskey, and played Rooney up front on his own. Heskey shouldnt even be in the squad

Reviews

I agree with Joe Cole and every pundits saying the same. Did you all see Rooney att he end cursing at the reporters. The press are going to give Rooney and Capello a hiding now. Maybe Mr Mourinho will be watching with interest and see if all the supporters turn against him.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

To be fair rooney was giving out about the english fans booing the team but after his performance they had every right to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast