Thread: Logging out

Reviews

Default Logging out

Think I might log out till after Christmas, maybe by then Diamondgipsy will have run out of stuff to post and the forum can get back to normal. See Blankboy and 26p have both changed their avatar at about the same time, shadowboxing was never this close.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pigsmickey View Post
    Think I might log out till after Christmas, maybe by then Diamondgipsy will have run out of stuff to post and the forum can get back to normal. See Blankboy and 26p have both changed their avatar at about the same time, shadowboxing was never this close.
    actually I changed mine this morning....what's your point?

Reviews

Default Thank christ

Seems to have halted the GYPPO , -- must be lunch-break , -- Roast Hedgehog any-one ?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LLAMEDOS View Post
    Seems to have halted the GYPPO , -- must be lunch-break , -- Roast Hedgehog any-one ?
    no the gyppo has moved to gen chat, is now playing drop one keep one all on their own

Reviews

i changed mine when Luther congratulated me on my 500th post. my avatar is a mark of respect for him, as i think he is the dogs bollox!!!

Reviews

No point, posts dont have to have a point,, fair enuf lads?

Reviews

oops 4got im supposed to logout till christmas. and gypo is back !