Thread: All is quiet on the Western Front............

1. Default All is quiet on the Western Front............

Jesus like a big giant fart.All huffing and puffing and boom all over in a jiffy.Everyone then leaves.At least i tell ppl when im leaving ,even if i did come back but then again i guess i didnt dribble the place with shite that makes a chunky steak sandwich look like a pile of deceased cows manure.
    And your point was?I didnt get it.Fuck what was all that fighting and dribble about?Was there a prize?
    I predicted alot here and all came true.I make Nostradamus look like an aged hobby horse with dementia.Ah well.

Forever yours in harmonious paradise,
    Westside.

Default Prize...

I think the prize was attention... I think through all the grief a few good members have departed... Not a good result!

3. Default Theyll come back after a while

Quote Originally Posted by jammydodger View Post
    I think the prize was attention... I think through all the grief a few good members have departed... Not a good result!
    the few good members that left even though they dont post ,they prob still look at the site so i reckon they'll be back.They should rename the site B-I.

Buddist-Ireland,
    Westside.

Reviews

The place has been a bit quiet recently. There was a time you could hardly keep up with all the threads. I thought I was on IIE the other day it was that quiet.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

5. Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    The place has been a bit quiet recently. There was a time you could hardly keep up with all the threads. I thought I was on IIE the other day it was that quiet.
    i could go on and rub stuff in but there isnt any point so out of respect to those that want to use the forum as a source of light hearted banter and fun ,i will let it go.Enjoy.

only the weak are cruel,
    Westside.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Cambell&The Heavies View Post
    i could go on and rub stuff in
    but I love eet when you rub stuff in senior westeeeee pleaseeeeee just for little speedy
    Arriba! Arriba! Ándale! Ándale!

7. Default Muchas Gracias Speedy

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy Gonzales View Post
    but I love eet when you rub stuff in senior westeeeee pleaseeeeee just for little speedy
    YouTube - Looney Tunes - Speedy Gonzales - The Wild Chase
    Westside.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Cambell&The Heavies View Post
    Oh Sylvester and de road runner, happy days. They give de best blow jobs out of ALLLLLLLLL de loony tunes characters and dat include Mr Magoo and Porky pig but if you want best pussie in tune town deys only wan

what a pro [sigh]
    Arriba! Arriba! Ándale! Ándale!