Thread: This place has gone to the dogs since I left

Reviews

Default This place has gone to the dogs since I left

The amount of fucking trolls..... sweet divine mother of Jehovah. Getting thicker and thicker as well. Is there no such thing as quality trolling anymore? Instead of dipshit fucknuts that speak out of their arse and shit out of their mouths. Trolling used to be an art form. Now it's descended into complete garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    The amount of fucking trolls..... sweet divine mother of Jehovah. Getting thicker and thicker as well. Is there no such thing as quality trolling anymore? Instead of dipshit fucknuts that speak out of their arse and shit out of their mouths. Trolling used to be an art form. Now it's descended into complete garbage.
    Well, their enthusiasm has been curbed. It takes a lot of effort to set up a profile, submit some reviews and get established only to just be banned outright in one foul swoop, only to have a half-arsed explanation from the site moderators as to why a 'valued' member of the community has had his freedom of speech and human rights taken from him. Now it's all about taking pot-shots in the dark void.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post

to just be banned outright in one foul swoop, only to have a half-arsed explanation from the site moderators as to why a 'valued' member of the community has had his freedom of speech and human rights taken from him.

Now it's all about taking pot-shots in the dark void.

Aaah, so LDM217 was in the "awkward squad"

LDM do you believe in the virgin mary? Would you say "foul swoop" or "fell swoop"?

Mmmm-hmm

Whereas, you deem your profanity appropriate and the opinions of other's not..

Reviews

youre kidding no one ldm

and by no one I mean me

6. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (15-11-14)

Reviews

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

liffey (15-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Larrii View Post
    Aaah, so LDM217 was in the "awkward squad"

LDM do you believe in the virgin mary? Would you say "foul swoop" or "fell swoop"?
    Or one fowl swoop?

Reviews

Or fell stoop?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (15-11-14)

Blog Entries

The amount of fucking trolls.
    Yeah I know. Osammy and his crew have being trolling the shite out of the place. By the way welcome back. Only for the fact you said you left I would have never have known. Any news for us?

Westside.