Thread: Pull up your jocks!!

1. Talking Pull up your jocks!!

i went to the tax office the other day! Motor tax i sat there paying no attention until the man in front was shaking his head and tutting, i slid my eye view across to where his gaze was and i couldn't believe it, two young twenty something blokes at the counter with skinny jeans on and the belt tied around the underneath of their balls! seriously, showing off the underpants underneath these hipster things and purposely done and all. I tittered and tittered and couldn't stop the giggles i even gave a little snort trying to hold in the laugh with tears rolling down but honestly i think the world is gone mental. I was walking along the liffey today behind two identical twentysomethings with the same attire and everyone, tourists normal joes doing double takes at these jeans belted below the balls and bum! Jesus the urge i got to run up behind them and give them a wedgie!
    Maybe next time
    MASSAGE AVAILABLE
    IN DUBLIN 2 FROM VERY PRETTY IRISH GIRL

10.30am-5pm(last appointment)
    saturday & sunday 12 noon-9pm

Appointments from €70 for 30 minutes

LINK TO MY AD:

*Please note witheld numbers and text messages will be ignored*

Reviews

If the breasts in your avatar are yours MissX, I would have loved to have seen you laughing or even tittering at the arseless ones. There's nothing quite like observing a well-endowed lady titter......apart from watching her jogging of course.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 28-07-09 at 22:27.

Blog Entries

The style comes from "the hood" in America............

If you were walking around, usually without a belt on your trousers, it meant the cops had taken your belt off you because you'd been in a cell and your trousers were hangin down around your ass as a result. It was a bit of a badge of honour, look at me, just had a run in with the fuzz kind or thing.........

Free braces for all, that should help them..............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Quote Originally Posted by MissX View Post
    i went to the tax office the other day! Motor tax i sat there paying no attention until the man in front was shaking his head and tutting, i slid my eye view across to where his gaze was and i couldn't believe it, two young twenty something blokes at the counter with skinny jeans on and the belt tied around the underneath of their balls! seriously, showing off the underpants underneath these hipster things and purposely done and all. I tittered and tittered and couldn't stop the giggles i even gave a little snort trying to hold in the laugh with tears rolling down but honestly i think the world is gone mental. I was walking along the liffey today behind two identical twentysomethings with the same attire and everyone, tourists normal joes doing double takes at these jeans belted below the balls and bum! Jesus the urge i got to run up behind them and give them a wedgie!
    Maybe next time
    beavis she said ballsAttachment 12369yeah butthead i wish she"d suck my balls he heAttachment 12370
    Last edited by sexyfukka; 02-08-09 at 12:10.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b_b08.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	12373

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Woman_At_Door.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	12374

Blog Entries

Default Yes

Quote Originally Posted by MissX View Post
    Maybe next time
    i have noticed an increase of these assless wonders.They have no ass,are skinny, the pants down by the knees and usually their legs are walking two feet ahead of their bodies.The funniest part of all is that they think this look is cool.

cool dudes they are,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post

The style comes from "the hood" in America............
    Haha - yes, the Federal Prison system bought a job-lot of denim jeans sometime in the 1980's and - as Luther says - the convicts weren't allowed to have belts. As those negotiating this purchase were well-padded white boys from the south and the eventual wearers were skinny black kids from the projects, the perception of "average" sizes was gotten badly wrong!

As a result, the wearing of jeans at half-mast indicated that you had become accustomed to that style of dress whilst incarcerated.

The wearing of those awful silky track-suits by our own brand of scummers has a similar origin. The juvenile detention system here took to buying track suits for inmates 20-odd years ago, and these similarly became the uniform of the druggies, thieves and toe-rags who roam the streets of Dublin while the gards drive from Centra to Centra searching for the perfect ham-roll.

I suspect that, over time, punters will be similarly recognisable -- shifty men, hanging around outside apartment buildings in Ringsend and the IFEC with a mobile 'phone to their ear, eating a mouthful of Wrigley's Extra to freshen their breath