Thread: Mubarak

Default Mubarak

I see he wont go, but it seems he asked his cabinet to resign

What is interesting to note is the same regime has been in power since 1951..so what happens now? I think we are about to see Egypt explode.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I see he wont go, but it seems he asked his cabinet to resign

What is interesting to note is the same regime has been in power since 1951..so what happens now? I think we are about to see Egypt explode.
    Was in Egypt a couple of years ago. Mad place, armed guards at all times. Poverty like you wouldn't believe.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    Was in Egypt a couple of years ago. Mad place, armed guards at all times. Poverty like you wouldn't believe.
    I have been several times, always to Sharm though. It looks as though the Americans are about to pull their support though, and that has to have the Government running scared.

Blog Entries

He definitely should step down; when that many people take to the Streets the party is over! I pray the Egyptian people wishes are honored, and hedoes the right thing and hit the road!

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    He definitely should step down; when that many people take to the Streets the party is over! I pray the Egyptian people wishes are honored, and hedoes the right thing and hit the road!
    He has just announced he will never step down. Judging by Hilary Clintons speech they are on the side of the people. I think the regime will fall, but who the hell will form an interim government after 59 years of this regime?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    He has just announced he will never step down. Judging by Hilary Clintons speech they are on the side of the people. I think the regime will fall, but who the hell will form an interim government after 59 years of this regime?
    Well, if America stops the money coming, he'll have no choice, but to leave-how else will he pay the army; they place the leading Opposition leader under house-arrest earlier today, so there's someone on the side-lines, there always is one

He will leave as soon as he finds a country to take him in, maybe England-it took in the guy from Chile years ago

Obama speech now live now.

Reviews

sharm packages could be very cheap this summer... dont think id risk it tho