Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reverse rimming

Default Reverse rimming

Hey there. Anybody recommend any ladies in the Kildare / Dublin area who like to receive a good rimming. Nothing like getting on all fours to eat a nice asshole

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bigboyjack For This Useful Post:

BradArmPitt (31-08-15), gisele (31-08-15), Ladyvonteese (31-08-15), Mistressscarlett (01-09-15)

just read the title there and pictured a tongue coming out of an arsehole.

100% would imagine again.
    Last edited by MaryMcMagdalene; 30-08-15 at 21:58.

Haha. It does look that way now u say it. Not looking for anything that wierd - yet !!

give it time. youll have a pair of Doms highfiving each other in your arsehole before you know it

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaryMcMagdalene For This Useful Post:

BradArmPitt (31-08-15), Irish Sarah (30-08-15), Mistressscarlett (01-09-15)

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyjack View Post
    Hey there. Anybody recommend any ladies in the Kildare / Dublin area who like to receive a good rimming. Nothing like getting on all fours to eat a nice asshole
    sure thats where u belong on all fours giving a lady's nice juicy ass a good cleaning

Quote Originally Posted by MaryMcMagdalene View Post
    give it time. youll have a pair of Doms highfiving each other in your arsehole before you know it
    cant think of anything i enjoy more lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mistressscarlett View Post
    sure thats where u belong on all fours giving a lady's nice juicy ass a good cleaning
    Or maybe you on all fours while I polish your asshole with my tongue would work better ?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bigboyjack For This Useful Post:

Mistressscarlett (01-09-15)

Or maybe you on all fours while I polish your asshole with my tongue would work better ?
    U may clean it until it sparkles like my charming personality

Quote Originally Posted by Mistressscarlett View Post
    U may clean it until it sparkles like my charming personality
    Sounds good. And I thought you were all whips and pain misstresscarlett!! Would appear that I'm clueless when it comes to a dominatrix !!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bigboyjack For This Useful Post:

Mistressscarlett (01-09-15)

Sounds good. And I thought you were all whips and pain misstresscarlett!! Would appear that I'm clueless when it comes to a dominatrix !!
    Oh there are many ways to dominate a man without inflicting one bit of pain, more than one way to skin a cat so they say fetishes are widely vairied from mild to extreme u may come 2 me for a lesson so it seems

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast