Thread: Who's first

Reviews

Arrow Who's first

After weeks of looking with no joy, happy days ( I hope ) 3 girls appear to get the juices flowing. Rebeca, looks sexy as hell, Elie and Florenza. Don't know who to pick, probably have to try all 3. Just hope it's not like the last time I got this buzz, remember Cler, nightmare. Watch reviews to see how I get on, as 2 out of 3 have none. Time to take 2 for the lads!

Blog Entries

Good luck and we'll be looking out for your reviews
    And right, don't discriminate, get all three

(Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

Reviews

Thanks Karin and the reviews will be genuine, not like some of the spoofs that leave reviews. I'd put you on my list if you came to Dublin, except for, you smoke, shame.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by oneeyedreilly View Post
    Thanks Karin and the reviews will be genuine, not like some of the spoofs that leave reviews. I'd put you on my list if you came to Dublin, except for, you smoke, shame.
    That's right, I do smoke
    That being said, I don't smell or taste like cigarettes at the beggining of any appointment and I smoke during or towards the end of an appointment only if a client allows it. I am very much aware that smoking is a disgusting habit but I find it hard to give it up

Reviews

Keep the faith, you can give up if you really want to. I'm off them nearly 6 yrs. The reformed are often the most intolerant of smokers. Before the smoking ban, you did'nt notice as much but now it's smelly ashtray time, no offence intended. You still look though and should give up before you get those smokers wrinkles.

Blog Entries

Post There is always a good face cream or even Botox ...

Need to find my motivation elsewhere, thinking about wrinkles doesn't work for me.
    Maybe overall health issues ...

Thanks anyway & good luck again.