Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man Utd 100% record

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Man Utd 100% record

As a small consolation to Man Utd fans they had a 100% success rate in one
    aspect of the game tonight, they managed to get one shot on target during
    the entire game and they got a goal from it . Im sure Fergie will be thrilled with
    that statistic about their strike rate.
    Although i have to say that he did look a tad tense during the last five minutes
    when he sat in his seat clenching and unclinching his fists
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

skywalker85 (28-05-11)

and the best club team i have ever seen beat us....ohh the shame....lol

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    and the best club team i have ever seen beat us....ohh the shame....lol
    Yes i imagine there will be a level of shame in their dressing room, it most certainly is shameful to get annihilated
    on such a public stage and indeed Fergie hinted in his post match interview that he was far from happy with the
    effort put in, saw himself and Rooney having another little barney aswell , i think the difficulties they have with
    each other are far from settled as they have little public spats followed by some Rooney sulking quite regularly
    now, indeed even as recently as the day they secured the title they had a bit of a stand off
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

look lets get something into the open.yes rooney is brilliant but just not all the time,he is as matture as he is gonna be and thats just not good enough,his rants and the fact that he seems to think he is to good for united is costing united all the time,he has one good game followed by several bad games yet united and the supporters think he is the best around,the thing is rooney handed in a transfare request and then realised something,,who the hell is gonna buy me he thought,,and dats wen he decided to change his mind,he realised he wasnt wanted by the other top clubs.fergie though sees such potential in him but unfortunitly this time fergie is thinking with his heart rather then his head...

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Yes i imagine there will be a level of shame in their dressing room, it most certainly is shameful to get annihilated
    on such a public stage and indeed Fergie hinted in his post match interview that he was far from happy with the
    effort put in, saw himself and Rooney having another little barney aswell , i think the difficulties they have with
    each other are far from settled as they have little public spats followed by some Rooney sulking quite regularly
    now, indeed even as recently as the day they secured the title they had a bit of a stand off
    we lost to the best club team in my lifetime...ohhh the shame.... pmsl

Quote Originally Posted by itstimenow View Post
    look lets get something into the open.yes rooney is brilliant but just not all the time,he is as matture as he is gonna be and thats just not good enough,his rants and the fact that he seems to think he is to good for united is costing united all the time,he has one good game followed by several bad games yet united and the supporters think he is the best around,the thing is rooney handed in a transfare request and then realised something,,who the hell is gonna buy me he thought,,and dats wen he decided to change his mind,he realised he wasnt wanted by the other top clubs.fergie though sees such potential in him but unfortunitly this time fergie is thinking with his heart rather then his head...
    agreed...but why cant we look at messi and his performance tonight..and all his career...he is the reason football is the game it is.

Reviews

I see that Liam Brady stated tonight that this Barcelona team are the best in the history of the game.A bit over the top I think although they are certainly the best in the world right now.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    As a small consolation to Man Utd fans they had a 100% success rate in one
    aspect of the game tonight, they managed to get one shot on target during
    the entire game and they got a goal from it . Im sure Fergie will be thrilled with
    that statistic about their strike rate.
    Although i have to say that he did look a tad tense during the last five minutes
    when he sat in his seat clenching and unclinching his fists
    Think he should pack in before his health packs in 1st, he's a great manager to have and has achieved alot at the club.
    A I G

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    I see that Liam Brady stated tonight that this Barcelona team are the best in the history of the game.A bit over the top I think although they are certainly the best in the world right now.
    the best in at least 30 years... best ever is a tough call

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    the best in at least 30 years... best ever is a tough call
    I'm assuming we are talking club sides here.

I'd say it is between them, the Milan team of the 80s/90s, the L'Pool team of the 80's. Then you can go back to the Madrid team of the 50's. In my eyes, if you say it is the best of the last 30 years atleast, then you have to say they are the best ever. If they aren't, then they are very very close. Whatever it might be, lets just enjoy watching them play like they did tonight and hopefully not have to think back upon them as they were in the Semis against Real.

What do people think of not including the top goal scorer of the pl, not even on the bench and have a player like Owen on there instead, someone who has barely played at all. Berbatov leaving this summer would be my guess.
    Empty vessels makes the most noise.

200+ not out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast