View Poll Results: Roxy to soap opera???????

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

19 100.00%
  • no

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roxy to soap opera?

Default Roxy to soap opera?

Please feel free to vote.
    Personally me i am for,as i am tired of
    1-her posting with her huge colored letters all over place senseless posts
    2-constantly posting her add in general chat
    3-breaking rules and respect towards other girls advertising here posting her add in general chat.
    4-going on and on with fights
    5-making every single sh1t a problem
    6-posting same posts everywhere multiple times
    and list can go on and on..........

Seems this girl have not read rules,or is thick and very disrespectfull towards other girls,as i never seen in a long time any girls add on general chat,and..........if u dont respect yourself,who else will??????
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Dont forget about posting false reviews about herself

Reviews

Also, while you are at it you could stick Lizzy back in there also!!

Reviews

Default Get thee to a nunnery

...or maybe the soap opera area. It's her persecution of the English language that bothers me the most. She absoulely destroys it.

TheNads.

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Also, while you are at it you could stick Lizzy back in there also!!
    I agree, her and Lizzy. Then if anyone says anything they're like "oh you're ganging up on me".

I know you don't need much fancy book learnin` to be an air hostess or whatever, but it definitely helps to have people able to know what you're saying. You're doing yourselves no favours, it's not cute or anything it's dreadful.

Look at Anna's posts, all clear and perfectly readable and Anna's not even a native English speaker.

Blog Entries

Agreed - Roxy's constant posting rubbish is very annoying. We also get daily (sometimes hourly!) PMs and emails from her that equally make no sense. And yes I see she is posting adverts in General Chat. I will warn her now that this conduct has to stop. If it continues she will be given maggot status.

Reviews

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Agreed - Roxy's constant posting rubbish is very annoying. We also get daily (sometimes hourly!) PMs and emails from her that equally make no sense. And yes I see she is posting adverts in General Chat. I will warn her now that this conduct has to stop. If it continues she will be given maggot status.
    I'v had a few of these pms meself in the language i'v now named "poxy roxy talk" where she just babbles on & every second word is pimp i think shes looking for one?????

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck1 View Post
    Dont forget about posting false reviews about herself
    Well,that is happening on the main site not on the board,so i did not included that.
    Maybe we could ask to look into matter and ban all fake reviewers ip's from the main site to prevent it happening again???

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    I agree, her and Lizzy. Then if anyone says anything they're like "oh you're ganging up on me".

I know you don't need much fancy book learnin` to be an air hostess or whatever, but it definitely helps to have people able to know what you're saying. You're doing yourselves no favours, it's not cute or anything it's dreadful.

Look at Anna's posts, all clear and perfectly readable and Anna's not even a native English speaker.
    Why Lizzy???

I kinda red her posts with a corner of one eye to CoolRuss,and it kinda was not cool at all accusing person to be a pimp just because he is from one of russian speaking countries,because he s interested in the industry,and because he talked abot the security.....it just shows who s talking rubbish,and don't justify anyone.........

As about my english,yeah,i m not native english speaker,but there are people who want to learn,and some who don't,which is pure lazyness.
    My english was really,really bad at the start,but it was not as bad as this.....

I spoke to Roxy on the phone,as she called me in past...it s much easier to understand her on the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post

Patricia,what about if we make her read rules out loud on webcam,and then let her back on the board if she does it again?

All her rubbish posting does annoy. I was thinking to use option to block her to stop myself from seeing her posts,but then i tought lots of people might think and feel same way,so i posted this....

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast