Thread: Any one going to Belfast Sunday Morning from Cork?

Blog Entries

Default Any one going to Belfast Sunday Morning from Cork?

Hi guys, I am in Cork and heading to Belfast, but as you know the lovely (lack of) transportation system in this country is not making it easy for me to get there. So, I was wondering, if any one was heading that way Sunday, and would like to have a lovely companion for the trip? Please PM or call me. Only serious people need apply! Known punters and I am checking references on this one! Kisses Violette

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Blog Entries

Hi,
    there used to be a direct flight in the past if there are no applicants for you... Aer Arann - Cheap Flights to Ireland, Cheap Flights to Dublin, the UK and Europe with Aer Arann
    xxx
    Dublin tbc , Belfast tbc, Cork tbc

Blog Entries
    Reviews

bus eireann baby all the way !!!

Thumbs up Right Ladoooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    bus eireann baby all the way !!!
    any excuse for a fondle in the back of a bus.The ladoooooooo gets on a bus,four seats plz

Im pissing all week and tired all the time.Me thinks me has a bladder or kidney infection

I will allow for you in my will (willie) ladooooooo,
    Westside.

Default Train goes to Belfast

Recently I missed my flight to Dublin, so I flew to Belfast then got the train to Dublin, takes 2hrs 10mins, so if you can get to Dublin the train is an option. It's £25 standard or £40 first class.

I know it's not ideal, I know what it's like trying to get around. Hiring a car is another option but the hire companies want a extra payment of around £150 to take the care into Northern Ireland.

Sandy x

6. Default Aerarann- To Belfast;

Hi Viollette,

There is a flight with Aerarann to Belfast on Sunday at 18.30 it's the only flight on Sunday and cost's 102.00 Euros, I know as i'm on it.

As Sandy said, there is the train but from Cork to Dublin then to Belfast, it will take you about five hour's in total.

Good Luck,

Saffron x