Thread: Philosophy Byte : Love

Reviews

Default Philosophy Byte : Love

The term "love" is a nonsense because it means different things to different people. Therefore the term can have no clear definition of universal application.

So if someone asks you if you love someone, you cannot really answer the question because your frame of reference and understanding of the word "love" differs from that of the person asking the question.

I think that LOVE for moust of people is the feeling when you miss somebody and you wanted beside u.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ciara69 View Post
    I think that LOVE for moust of people is the feeling when you miss somebody and you wanted beside u.
    I agree in the sense sometimes you don't know it until they are gone. I'd give anything for a 2nd chance with girl I'm thinking of!

Reviews

Never mind different people, Love can mean many different things to the same person.
    How you feel about people may be different, but you may still love them all
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post

The term "love" is a nonsense because it means different things to different people. Therefore the term can have no clear definition of universal application.

So if someone asks you if you love someone, you cannot really answer the question because your frame of reference and understanding of the word "love" differs from that of the person asking the question.
    And I understand what you're saying but I don't agree it's a nonsense. It's just difficult to properly define.

'Love is not written on paper, for paper can be erased Nor is it etched on stone for stone can be broken, But it is inscribed on a heart & there it shall remain forever' -EP

I'd love to find someone to love...

'I Love u not because of who u are, but because of who I am when I am with u'

never give up on Love...

Reviews

Last edited by BootSlick55; 22-03-11 at 04:15.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------