• Benin's the man these days

10 45.45%
  • As long as it isn't Debest

3 13.64%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anon vs Benin

Reviews

Default Anon vs Benin

Okay....it's common knowledge to the whole community that Anon has been seeking modship for quite a while now. Everything has been going swimmingly for him. His rep bar was shitting on everyone elses not so long ago and his relationship with Pat was solid.

But he's got a little lazy lately and a young whipper snapper has jumped at the opportunity, Benin! He's notice Anon's slump (as I have) and has been very calculating. His brown nosing would seem quite nauseating to some but I admire it. There isn't an ass he wouldn't sniff to live his modship dream. Note his "Thanks EI" thread.....I actually vomited a little when I first saw it but then I realized that Ben is a politcal mastermind and has made his move on Anon's turf.

I'll give my opinion after I've heard some others.....notably the two esteemed candadites.

Who you picking?

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Okay....it's common knowledge to the whole community that Anon has been seeking modship for quite a while now. Everything has been going swimmingly for him. His rep bar was shitting on everyone elses not so long ago and his relationship with Pat was solid.

But he's got a little lazy lately and a young whipper snapper has jumped at the opportunity, Benin! He's notice Anon's slump (as I have) and has been very calculating. His brown nosing would seem quite nauseating to some but I admire it. There isn't an ass he wouldn't sniff to live his modship dream. Note his "Thanks EI" thread.....I actually vomited a little when I first saw it but then I realized that Ben is a politcal mastermind and has made his move on Anon's turf.

I'll give my opinion after I've heard some others.....notably the two esteemed candadites.

Who you picking?
    i choose anon...cunning i know lol...psst your a tool debest...but i like you

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post

Who you picking?
    I have to admit i have been onto his scheme from the very beginning but i think he would make a great mod,he is well liked around these parts...i hate to say it.
    Last edited by aml; 18-07-10 at 14:46.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Awh shucks, I'm all embarrased I so happy to be placed on the same platform as Benin, It was a dream of mine to one day be his equal but he came with the better campaign strategy!
    He saw that kissing Babies wasn't going to cut it around these parts so he decided to go the cute kitty approach knowing I couldn't follow him, I'm just too honest, if I saw a kitty I'd probably kick it out of my way.. May the best Kitty win. I'm a real lion, he can only aspire to be a cute kitty so ladies ask yourself, do you want a real man or a pretty boyzone loving kitty

Ps, if anon361 wanted to be a mod he already would be
    Last edited by anon361; 18-07-10 at 14:57.

Reviews

Benny Benny he's our man, if he cant do it, no one can

(For the purposes of my gay little cheerleading chant, i have replaced cat with man)

I have absolutely no idea what this thread is about.

Reviews

And just cos im such a nice guy, im sitting firmly on the fence (so bye bye fertility, ouch)

Here's another (gay-ish) chant for Team Anon

Ooh, I feel a breeze,
    Ooh, it's in my knees.
    Ooh, it's in my hips.
    Ooh, it's in my lips.
    Bang, bang, choo, choo train,
    C'mon Anon do your thang!

Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    And just cos im such a nice guy, im sitting firmly on the fence (so bye bye fertility, ouch)

Here's another (gay-ish) chant for Team Anon

Ooh, I feel a breeze,
    Ooh, it's in my knees.
    Ooh, it's in my hips.
    Ooh, it's in my lips.
    Bang, bang, choo, choo train,
    C'mon Anon do your thang!
    is it ok to dance to a poem?

Reviews

This place ain't big enough for the 2 of us!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

benin (18-07-10)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast