Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spain march on

Reviews

Default Spain march on

Spain have won tonight thanks to a great goal from villa...germany-spain should be a cracker.So much from fifa saying the european sides were poor 3 out of 4 places secured.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aml For This Useful Post:

BruceAlmighty (03-07-10)

Yea what a game that should be. Excuse to go the pub.

Reviews

Hopefully it will live up to the hype (not like Germany - Argentina) and be a 4-3 result. Both teams can score freely....
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Quote Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty View Post
    Hopefully it will live up to the hype (not like Germany - Argentina) and be a 4-3 result. Both teams can score freely....
    all my money would be on spain...germany have done well but have not played a decent team yet they are an ordinary team with maybe 4 players and the rest are journeymen spain will break them down...wait and see.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

BruceAlmighty (03-07-10)

Reviews

I think Spain will do as well. They have some class players with real skill and play good football.

Spain for me too. David Villa in a class off his own.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    all my money would be on spain...germany have done well but have not played a decent team yet they are an ordinary team with maybe 4 players and the rest are journeymen spain will break them down...wait and see.
    Indeed, sir. I think Argentina never got into the game tonight, but Spain learnt their lesson with the early loss. My money is indeed on Spain.....
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BruceAlmighty For This Useful Post:

benin (03-07-10)

Hopefully Torres finds some form in the semi. Was going to put €20 on him for top scorer thankfully i didnt.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dessie 1 View Post
    Spain for me too. David Villa in a class off his own.
    Shame that it looks like Chelski have got him!

have to say i think germany will carry on as they've been playing, they stuffed argentina my previous favourites with fantastic football. no 'class' players compared to spain but really quick strong skillful footie. Also Torres hasnt turned up.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast