Thread: Strap on recommendations....Cork.

Default Strap on recommendations....Cork.

Hey all....looking for recommendations of ladies in Cork who are happy to put on a strap on and give a good service to a guy who's new to it. Thanks. PM if you like.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ddmurph For This Useful Post:

mature abby (04-01-15), Miss Alisha (05-01-15)

Reviews

Miss Alisha XXX would sort you out, always gives a good strap on session.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

FortyCoats (04-01-15), Miss Alisha (05-01-15)

Blog Entries

Be careful with strap on's for the first time as they are usually big and will only cause more damage than pleasure for a newbie, and you dont wish to be crapping your pants in a few years. I always offer training first and depending on the person it could only take a hour or two or for others it could take training for a few session, but at least you'll know it will be done with safety coming first. I have been a pro domm for over for quite some years so not a newbie just starting out.

I have also done demonstrations on ITV News, in a romantic documentary for Film 4 just to name just a few.

Feel free to make contact via my email address or via my personal website with all relevant information if interested.

All the best
    Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by ddmurph View Post
    Hey all....looking for recommendations of ladies in Cork who are happy to put on a strap on and give a good service to a guy who's new to it. Thanks. PM if you like.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

ddmurph (04-01-15)

Reviews

strap
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Be careful with strap on's for the first time as they are usually big and will only cause more damage than pleasure for a newbie, and you dont wish to be crapping your pants in a few years. I always offer training first and depending on the person it could only take a hour or two or for others it could take training for a few session, but at least you'll know it will be done with safety coming first. I have been a pro domm for over for quite some years so not a newbie just starting out.

I have also done demonstrations on ITV News, in a romantic documentary for Film 4 just to name just a few.

Feel free to make contact via my email address or via my personal website with all relevant information if interested.

All the best
    Lady Von Teese
    strap me LVT
    I AM COMING WITH YOU

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    strap
    strap me LVT
    I AM COMING WITH YOU

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post

All the best
    Lady Von Teese

It doesn't have to be a large toy......smaller toys, vibrators etc. I just love the idea of the woman wearing it.
    This looks amazing and would love an experience like this so looking for recommendations of ladies who are willing.

http://www.xvideos.com/video6773631/..._strapon_dildo

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ddmurph For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (05-01-15)