Thread: RodeoMan Is Going To Show Me How Much He Loves Me

Hot Lizzy Guest

Question RodeoMan Is Going To Show Me How Much He Loves Me

RodeoMan has told me that he is going to show me how much he loves me when he gets home - all I have to do is keep his side of the bed warm.

I have to say that I don't think that this will be a good idea as Clint (aka The Man With No Name) will be here and I don't think he will be too pleased. Not only that i have the Knight Mares here to watch Match Of The Day with me - I mean they have a crate of Becks and bringing back the bowl that I loaned them for some sugar - which apparently needs refilling!

Now I know that RodeoMan comes and goes off this board from time to time but he says that he still loves me - thing is i don't think he does. He asked me to come to Galway to see him and some other friends that liked to have fun - did he give me hotel names or places that would be good - yes and no - about 4 days later - to me thats not accceptable when i ask someone for help i need it by return.

So Mr. RodeoMan would you help me if I come to see you soon with where would be the best place to stay - well would you??? I mean if you loved me you would

Posh Nosh formerly known as Hot Lizzy angels5angels5angels5

Ur a real good neebour missus, i brot ur boul bac now qnd look i found me ol one chuck you wudden av a bitta butta to spare that wud look nice beside the boul of sugar chuck you,ve the heart of gold missus, such a kind neebour hope the rave isnt keepin you awake luvey

Hot Lizzy Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by knight-mayors View Post
    Ur a real good neebour missus, i brot ur boul bac now qnd look i found me ol one chuck you wudden av a bitta butta to spare that wud look nice beside the boul of sugar chuck you,ve the heart of gold missus, such a kind neebour hope the rave isnt keepin you awake luvey

Perhaps you would like me to get you some t-bags and some coffee too - you know its so good having you as neighbours. Maybe i could ask you to recommend some hotels etc., that would be good to stay in if i go to Galway - mind i spoke with a friend of mine and she said that if you are easily threatened then its not a good idea to go there as it can be a bit menacing.

Don't suppose you have any mates that could see me right with looking out for me - you know what i mean. I am sure that i could pay him in kind

The rave didn't keep me awake it was when the police van came that woke me up - hope there wasnt too much bother and they managed to flush down the coke before the rossers got hold of it.

See you soon no doubt for you to collect your shopping - when is it that you get your child benefit cos this shopping is mounting up now and im spending more on your groceries than my own.

xxx Try to catch you sometime soon.

4. Default

Theres nobody that loves you more Elizabeth than me.
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The Man With No Name View Post
    Theres nobody that loves you more Elizabeth than me.

Thats all very well and good but i dont know who you are........i have my touring bit on the board are you going to see me in cork if so let me know there as the phone has already started.........and guess what someone from the forum.........mmmmm

Lizzy luvs ya but i dont know who you really are..........absolutely cream crackered. xx

6. Default

Were going to get cream crackered together in Cork. How do you fancy having a bath together. Im not going to make the booking as my soap character but my punting name. As I said before Ill tell you Im Clint when were both naked in each others arms. Maybe when Im about to cum.
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.