Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So i'm driving into town.....

Talking So i'm driving into town.....

It's a lovely morning and i'm driving in to town to get my hair blow dried, sun bed and nails done..... (all for you boys of course)
    and all i hear on all the radio stations is the dj's wishing everyone well with their orals!!!!!!! He he he he he sometimes i really love when the kid in me comes out!!! I giggled all the way into town ...... so good luck with all your orals peoples!!!!!! lol xxxx

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Irish Fiona For This Useful Post:

Clint Plywood (05-04-11), deadboysdontlie (05-04-11), Ebony Amber (05-04-11), JAMESCORK (05-04-11), Rodney69 (05-04-11), takemedrunkimhome (05-04-11), TheH (05-04-11), tuam sham (05-04-11), wanted the best 69 (05-04-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    It's a lovely morning and i'm driving in to town to get my hair blow dried, sun bed and nails done..... (all for you boys of course)
    and all i hear on all the radio stations is the dj's wishing everyone well with their orals!!!!!!! He he he he he sometimes i really love when the kid in me comes out!!! I giggled all the way into town ...... so good luck with all your orals peoples!!!!!! lol xxxx
    lol heard the same report,brought back memories of a teacher i had in school,amazing body on her,there was always a race to be at the front,so hows your oral fiona

Quote Originally Posted by davedrave View Post
    lol heard the same report,brought back memories of a teacher i had in school,amazing body on her,there was always a race to be at the front,so hows your oral fiona
    My oral was always something i excelled in i gots me some skills.......ask irish Aoife!!! Ha Ha Ha i'm in such good form today.....YaY!!!!! xxxxxxxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Fiona For This Useful Post:

davedrave (05-04-11)

Reviews

My oral was always something i excelled in i gots me some skills.......ask irish Aoife!!! Ha Ha Ha i'm in such good form today.....YaY!!!!! xxxxxxxx
    haha,i`d say you have skills alright,ah aoife a really sexi woman,well im back in dublin in 3weeks so maybe i`l give you an oral exam........

7. The Following User Says Thank You to davedrave For This Useful Post:

Irish Fiona (05-04-11)

Reviews

you cant beat the orals

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Big-Paul For This Useful Post:

Irish Fiona (05-04-11)

Reviews

Slut........
    Last edited by JAMESCORK; 05-04-11 at 08:58. Reason: Just joshin ya Foo

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Irish Fiona (05-04-11)

I've been cramming for them for ages.
    He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnson For This Useful Post:

Irish Fiona (05-04-11)

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Slut........
    Total! Slut with big Boobies!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnson View Post
    I've been cramming for them for ages.
    Ha ha ha cram away there baby mmmmmm mm mmmmmmmm!!!!!

Reviews

Total! Slut with big Boobies!!!!!!!
    My favorite kind....lol...

Love ya Foofi..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast