Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed vans

Reviews

Default Speed vans

Whats the best way to avoid getting caught, what can i get to warn me van up ahead???

Reviews

The map of them on the garda website.

Reviews

yep i know that and thanks but whats the best device u can put in ur car to warn u

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mathsteacher View Post
    yep i know that and thanks but whats the best device u can put in ur car to warn u
    try this so

Reviews

good idea but bit too much work and by time ya spin the plate they probably have ya caught

Reviews

There is a gadget you can get that picks up the laser/radar, alerts you and scrambles the reading on the gun for 7-10 seconds. Error will appear on The gun.
    A friend of mine had one in his car but took it out after a few week cos it drove him mad as it beeps at the slightest thing, like traffic lights or electric doors on shops anything that sends out a signal it will pick up so you end up getting very annoyed and paroniod. The best thing is just to keep an eye out and look on the Garda website, they usually stay in the same spot even the mobile traffic core as when they find a good spot for catching people they stay there, it's all about making their quotas and money, safety is just an excuse, what would they do if they weren't screwing money out of decent motorists? They'd have to go out and catch criminals but that costs money.....

Reviews

Some idiot drunk and high driving like a lunatic at 3 in the morning crashes.
    This is supposedly justification for giving me 2 points for driving at 10am a Sunday morning on an empty M50 at 10kph over the speed limit. Total nonsense.
    My business was broken into this year, and the idiots never even responded to a 999 call from neighbours.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

People are really going to have to start giving oncoming traffic a warning flash.

And yes I don't mind if you ladys take that literally
    Now that would slow traffic down.
    Last edited by dave1dave; 15-11-10 at 10:00.

Reviews

The cameras used in these new vans take a continuous film when triggered by a moving vehicle and there is no way to jam them like the Garda speed guns. You can use a snooper to jam a Garda gun but if you get caught your in trouble. Garda guns work on the beam being reflected back to the gun (not bounced) so if you paint the front of your car in the stuff that is used on the stealth bomber you'll be fine! Matt black will do !!! Do not put a CD in your windscreen as this will only help the Guards as it increases the reflecting surface area.

English Milly Masseuse Guest

Move to Wiltshire where the police have deactivated ALL speed cameras!

Or maybe just dont speed!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast