Thread: Reallly important issue for all members!!!!!!!!

Reviews

Default Reallly important issue for all members!!!!!!!!

Ok this is a serious issue and one that has been mentioned before,,,I was told it would be back in a couple of days........
    I am of course talking about the Last ten Visitor Log on our profile pages....do not know about anyone else but I really like this function and did use it daily...both for Ego and informative reasons...can someone pleasse tell me; will it be back??????? I need to know whether to start a bring back our Visitor Log Poll,,,,

Yours in some consternation....

Poggo.................
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to poggo For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (09-10-10), BootSlick55 (09-10-10), Dirty Harry (09-10-10), JessicaJessy (09-10-10), samlad (09-10-10)

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    Ok this is a serious issue and one that has been mentioned before,,,I was told it would be back in a couple of days........
    I am of course talking about the Last ten Visitor Log on our profile pages....do not know about anyone else but I really like this function and did use it daily...both for Ego and informative reasons...can someone pleasse tell me; will it be back??????? I need to know whether to start a bring back our Visitor Log Poll,,,,

Poggo.................
    No worries, Poggo. We are aware of the situation and we are still working to bring back this function.

Please be patient and we will resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Sam.

Poggo.................
    the cream did not work then?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

poggo (09-10-10)

Reviews

fair play poggo for that i also miss this

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    we are still working to bring back this function.

Please be patient

Sam.
    patience???ha poggo has none...........as about the last 10 visitors well that is an advantage now he can not see me when i look at his page yepeeeeeeeee......so keep it out......
    Don't miss my visit in your town/city...

Quote Originally Posted by diannasweet View Post
    patience???ha poggo has none...........as about the last 10 visitors well that is an advantage now he can not see me when i look at his page yepeeeeeeeee......so keep it out......
    He's worried about how often I check out your profile!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

diannasweet (09-10-10)

well said frogy.......hand free now to see it without him knowing......
    Don't miss my visit in your town/city...

Reviews

did not want to bring this up,,but I have firm evidence from reliable sources that you sabbotaged this function so you could roam freely through my wife's profile page,,,,do you feel no shame using your position to gain personal advantage...there is just no intregity left in this world......mmmmmmm

Poggo.........
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

did not want to bring this up,,but I have firm evidence from reliable sources that you sabbotaged this function so you could roam freely through my wife's profile page,,,,do you feel no shame using your position to gain personal advantage...there is just no intregity left in this world......mmmmmmm

Poggo.........
    To answer your question... erm... no, not really!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

poggo (09-10-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

It must be all guests that visit my profile because the last 10 never changes. Still like to see it back though.