Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What should I do

Default What should I do

not sure what to do... I fell in love with someone and hurt like hell cos he dont love me back... my heart is breaking.. its crying so badly.. not sure should I come on tour and have lots of great sex.. or just sit at home and wallow in love that can not be returned..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DONEGALANGEL For This Useful Post:

Mondler (27-08-10)

milfie? Big hug, donegalangel. Get on tour baby, you will soon forget that broken heart.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DONEGALANGEL View Post
    not sure what to do... I fell in love with someone and hurt like hell cos he dont love me back... my heart is breaking.. its crying so badly.. not sure should I come on tour and have lots of great sex.. or just sit at home and wallow in love that can not be returned..
    best foot forward, life goes on, we need you out there
    taking a break, but not gone

My hubbie milfie has run away and left for me for a younger model.. and my old heart is breaking I dont think it can take it anymore.. I went to vegas the last time and spent all his money with poggo.. but this time he has hidden the cheque book and bank cards.. but now if i tur where should I go to first.. I like dublin but he has his spies there andport back.. he was not impressed with the gang bang last time.. but is it my fault he has to pop the wee bluey before the bedtime fun.. a woman has needs..x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DONEGALANGEL For This Useful Post:

Mondler (27-08-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

My hubbie milfie has run away and left for me for a younger model.. and my old heart is breaking I dont think it can take it anymore.. I went to vegas the last time and spent all his money with poggo.. but this time he has hidden the cheque book and bank cards.. but now if i tur where should I go to first.. I like dublin but he has his spies there andport back.. he was not impressed with the gang bang last time.. but is it my fault he has to pop the wee bluey before the bedtime fun.. a woman has needs..x
    and needs must out
    taking a break, but not gone

PM..............................

Go on tour visit every corner of country

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blueforever View Post
    Go on tour visit every corner of country
    Agreed and get everyone that visits you to write a review for you. There is nothing like envy to bring a man scurrying back with his tail between his legs

so tour all corners of ireland and have terrific sex to rub his nose into it.. should I hide his wee blueys when he comes trotting back from the harlets arms..

flush them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast