Thread: Jail Bird

Reviews

Default Jail Bird

I was out with a mate of mind the other night, a guy I havnt seen in a year or so, we talked about a few things, and he told me he has a female pen pal in America, I was a little curious about this (he has not had a girlfriend for several years now) and asked he to tell me more, what he told me was interesting in a slightly kinky way.
    Apparently his female penpal is in Prison in America!
    Yes a fucking jailbird!
    Images of all female prisons filled my mind, skimply dressed sex starved bitchs, handcuffs, sweaty bodies and all that!!
    Anyhow her name is Joleen (the Dolly Parton song came to my mind!) aged 36, and serving 12 years (!).
    I just had to ask him what she was in prison for (lets face it- its a interesting question), and his reply was that he did not even know! All sorts of theories filled my imagination as to what she had done.
    Joleen, he tells me, writes to him telling him all the things she will do for him in bed (what do axe murderers do in bed? - just joking- I hope!!!).

Anyway, I was thinking about this last night- a convict, not a good penpal to have I think- and 12 fucking years!, I hope hes not saving himself to be with her, then again of course in some States you d probably get 12 years for parking on double yellow lines.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ctmpphpi23SNn.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	81.2 KB 
ID:	10093  
    A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Spunk View Post
    I was out with a mate of mind the other night, a guy I havnt seen in a year or so, we talked about a few things, and he told me he has a female pen pal in America, I was a little curious about this (he has not had a girlfriend for several years now) and asked he to tell me more, what he told me was interesting in a slightly kinky way.
    Apparently his female penpal is in Prison in America!
    Yes a fucking jailbird!
    Images of all female prisons filled my mind, skimply dressed sex starved bitchs, handcuffs, sweaty bodies and all that!!
    Anyhow her name is Joleen (the Dolly Parton song came to my mind!) aged 36, and serving 12 years (!).
    I just had to ask him what she was in prison for (lets face it- its a interesting question), and his reply was that he did not even know! All sorts of theories filled my imagination as to what she had done.
    Joleen, he tells me, writes to him telling him all the things she will do for him in bed (what do axe murderers do in bed? - just joking- I hope!!!).

Anyway, I was thinking about this last night- a convict, not a good penpal to have I think- and 12 fucking years!, I hope hes not saving himself to be with her, then again of course in some States you d probably get 12 years for parking on double yellow lines.
    If it's part of the much-maligned "three strike" rule and someone got killed or something supposedly because of it, I wouldn't put it past that happening.

I wish female prisons were like you're saying... although from watching documentaries/reality tv about female prisons, they're mostly fairly butch females, they have a lesbian-type look about them.

On the other hand a lot of handsome and often fairly smart males seem to be in those prisons (although those may just be the ones they selected as being interesting for the tv).

A few months back I heard about the horrific story of the Brazilian girl, I think a teenager that was pushed into a jail full of horny men for a whole month! She was locked in there with all those horrible, dirty men and forced to perform sex-acts all day every day for food.

Is it bad that shocked and appalled and horrified as it was and hope it never happens again... it turns me on something wicked and I masturbated while thinking of it...?
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 11-04-09 at 12:59.

Thumbs down no justice in this world!

I had hoped nicegirls' was makin' this up, but:

Brazil Vows to Fix `Filthy' Prisons After Girl Jailed With Men - Bloomberg.com

I would expect this of the inmates, but what 'judge' allowed her in there?

w

Quote Originally Posted by wiseone View Post
    I had hoped nicegirls' was makin' this up, but:

Brazil Vows to Fix `Filthy' Prisons After Girl Jailed With Men - Bloomberg.com

I would expect this of the inmates, but what 'judge' allowed her in there?

w
    I don't think it was a judge, I think it was one of the gaurds.

Blog Entries

SPONK DOCTOR, THIS ISN'T YOU, ISN'T

YouTube - To Catch a Predator All Stars

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    SPONK DOCTOR, THIS ISN'T YOU, ISN'T

YouTube - To Catch a Predator All Stars
    Hey, anitasizzle let's not make lurid suggestions such as that about people.

I'm sure Dick Spunk would definitely be more interested in girls.

Default to quote another?

Although i am quite handy with IT, tell me how to include a quote in a post,
    the way most of you do, please?

w

Blog Entries

Although i am quite handy with IT, tell me how to include a quote in a post,
    the way most of you do, please?

w
    Like this???

Bottom right of each post there's a button marked "quote".......

Just click on it....

Hope this helps....
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Like this???

Bottom right of each post there's a button marked "quote".......

Just click on it....

Hope this helps....
    thanks, luther!

Blog Entries

thanks, luther!
    Very welcome..........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L