Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Public Sector Strikes??????????????

Blog Entries

Default Public Sector Strikes??????????????

Are this lot going on strike yet or are the private sector and the unemployed supposed to do that for them too?

Sincereless,
    Westside.

Reviews

no there want to make sure there pay is not cut when thay go on strike so it will be a few weeks time.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Reviews

i'd sooner see them go on strike and not pay them then have the situation going on that happened in the passport office with this 'work to rule' rubbish where they still get paid and evryone else suffers
    see you next tuesday

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bhoywonder View Post
    i'd sooner see them go on strike and not pay them then have the situation going on that happened in the passport office with this 'work to rule' rubbish where they still get paid and evryone else suffers
    Thats what im saying. They need to be held by the hand and they are saying lets stand united,united so they can continue to fla this country?

the threats are getting old,
    Westside.

Reviews

The public sector are really getting on my nerves at the moment...there are far more sectors in society getting hit much harder than the public sector....grow up.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    The public sector are really getting on my nerves at the moment...there are far more sectors in society getting hit much harder than the public sector....grow up.
    If the gov reverse the cuts and have further cuts to the private sector and those on welfare and pensions etc in the next budget ,where does that leave everything?

The next budget literally cant go ahead until this public sector pay is sorted. They should never have gotten benchmarking.They didnt earn it.

disgraceful,
    Westside.

Reviews

Teacher are a prime example of my disgust.Yes the are entitled to their large wage as it is a tough job but they get paid in full for three months off in the summer...really gets on my nerves when they start whinging about pay cuts.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Teacher are a prime example of my disgust.Yes the are entitled to their large wage as it is a tough job but they get paid in full for three months off in the summer...really gets on my nerves when they start whinging about pay cuts.
    Im always on about that and by the way, Daniel and his colleagues under their esteemed program of goverment (a long way of saying bs) took on 500 more of them.

save the schools,kill the pupils,
    Westside.

I'm sick of all this public sector 'balls in my court'' crap- unwarranted payincreases they decide how much we pay them so they have wages far above private workers, massive pensions, 'benchmarking', huge mileage allowances & backed up by trade unions who effectively run this country oh ya they also threaten to strike at the drop of a hat causing mayhem to services that shouldnt be allowed..

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I'm sick of all this public sector 'balls in my court'' crap- unwarranted payincreases they decide how much we pay them so they have wages far above private workers, massive pensions, 'benchmarking', huge mileage allowances & backed up by trade unions who effectively run this country oh ya they also threaten to strike at the drop of a hat causing mayhem to services that shouldnt be allowed..
    and breathe.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast