Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jack Bauer - My Frient and I need your help

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Jack Bauer - My Frient and I need your help

No names here as it could incriminate.......

I wonder if you would be interested in taking on a case for me please - I have contacted Inspector Morses side-kick Lewis (not his real name) but i dont want to hire him i wanted the chier inspector himself - unfortunately he is 6' under. I also tried Tom Barnaby - (not his real name either) from Midsommer Murders - he wouldnt take the case thought it not right for him and then he suggested you.

Should you wish to take this assignment I will make further contact with you - in the envelope provided are a few details and a ticket to a loction in Ireland - can't say where - this tape will distruct in 10 seconds - I look forward to meeting up with you and of course your assistant in this will be Tom - no surname - but hes a short guy - there were several others but some swine murdered them so its going to be a two man job.

My friend and I will pay you handsomely for this and always remember that the money's paid are for your time anything further that may come from this meeting is just off the record and there were no other intisements.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6 , 5 , 4, 3, 2 ,1 ......... Der, der, der, der, der, der, der, der, der, der, der...
    dididm, dididim, dididim, der derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Roll titles..............

...................No Name..............

Yes I know I spelt friend with a 't' trying to show that im not from my country - no name -

Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 25-01-09 at 15:16. Reason: Can't say.

2. Default

That is hillarious Liz. It's almost as funny as the post I saw the other by you. You referred to yourself as posh nosh That sounds like something you would give your dog to eat Maybe more pish mash
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

3. Default

I'm right on it Liz. I'm leaving CTU as we speak.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Liz McDonald View Post
    That is hillarious Liz. It's almost as funny as the post I saw the other by you. You referred to yourself as posh nosh That sounds like something you would give your dog to eat Maybe more pish mash

Okay you .......... thats not funny as my dog is now in Doggy Heaven - so leave it out you witch.......... She died shortly after eating one of your bloody hotpots.

I AM THE REAL LIZ AND YOU THINK ITS FUNNY - GOOD COS ITS IN THE SOAP SECTION - NOW NO LONGER KNOWN TO ME AS SOAP LAND BUT POUNDLAND

5. Default

What's a dog to do with what I said. I never mentioned a dog, only you I was talking about
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bauer View Post
    I'm right on it Liz. I'm leaving CTU as we speak.

J.B. Don't Leave me messages in P.M. Spy's everywhere

My Partner - Lady with No Name and I much appreciate your help - Ignore anything anyone tells you they are not to be trusted - Just deal with me or Lady with No Name

Glad you have taken this on for me, I knew I could rely on you - be very careful not to upset the woman known as Patricia - not her real name - she will put you in her Chamber of horrors and you just need to ask some that have been there - you thought having to use a sock was unpalitable - she makes you clean the toilet out using your tongue.

Take care and remember - trust nobody - you may come across a woman known as Tiger Hag - this is the woman that reports girls in hotels with anonomous hotmails...... believe me she did this to me. Not once but twice now - shame that i was never in the hotel with RodeoMan which she reported me as being in - RodeoMan - Not his real name but a man you can trust. He is busy but he has offered to help and is behind me 100% and now that there is three of you, heard from a couple of others they want to help - Woman known as Liz that looks like a slapper ........... not to be trusted she is not the Real Liz -

Waiting to receive your first report - make sure you send it to me and not to another - as they say - Keep your friends close but your enemies closer........

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Liz McDonald View Post
    What's a dog to do with what I said. I never mentioned a dog, only you I was talking about

Only one bow wow here McDonald and that's you!

Now just get on working behind the bar and get Patricia her Gin and Tonic Ice and a Slice

You are not to be trusted so don't try to worm your way in Lady I say, I say don't try to work your way in cos Alf is already working with us and we know you are a spy!

.......................***************......................
    Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 25-01-09 at 19:22. Reason: Spy was watching what i originally wrote

8. Default

Never mind the spies I'll shoot them if I see them.

I have a few questions for you Liz that'll help the investigation. You say your friend and you need help. Who's your friend. Also you say you were reported in a hotel with Rodeoman and weren't even there. Good work by the way fooling them. But how did you know you were reported and you weren't even there. Tell me which hotel and I can find this Tigerhag. I'll shoot if I see her.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    J.B. Don't Leave me messages in P.M. Spy's everywhere

My Partner - Lady with No Name and I much appreciate your help - Ignore anything anyone tells you they are not to be trusted - Just deal with me or Lady with No Name

Glad you have taken this on for me, I knew I could rely on you - be very careful not to upset the woman known as Patricia - not her real name - she will put you in her Chamber of horrors and you just need to ask some that have been there - you thought having to use a sock was unpalitable - she makes you clean the toilet out using your tongue.

Take care and remember - trust nobody - you may come across a woman known as Tiger Hag - this is the woman that reports girls in hotels with anonomous hotmails...... believe me she did this to me. Not once but twice now - shame that i was never in the hotel with RodeoMan which she reported me as being in - RodeoMan - Not his real name but a man you can trust. He is busy but he has offered to help and is behind me 100% and now that there is three of you, heard from a couple of others they want to help - Woman known as Liz that looks like a slapper ........... not to be trusted she is not the Real Liz -

Waiting to receive your first report - make sure you send it to me and not to another - as they say - Keep your friends close but your enemies closer........

Liz,i fuckin told u not to mention my name even i have no name,i aint even lady

Liz,please no code in public-anonomous- try to spell it properly,otherwise u ll be busted third time

Concerned residents will be sneaking around again.......
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Liz,i fuckin told u not to mention my name even i have no name,i aint even lady

Liz,please no code in public-anonomous- try to spell it properly,otherwise u ll be busted third time

Concerned residents will be sneaking around again.......

Anna,

The lady in this instance is not you but Dolly of course - why would it be YOU????

Anon is how they wrote their name how did you know........I mean i do know that you used to be friends with Tigerhag but i dont remember saying you had anything to do with this on here did I............ cant see your name saying you were involved - its all to do with my good self and Dolly Darling.

I will be busted a third time - what does that mean Anna? Want to tell all on here cos i haven't been busted twice just the once - this is getting interesting.......seeing as i know what part anyone has to do with this i think you obviously know lots more than you are saying.........

Met Police are now in contact with Patricia and all I.P. Addresses that i have asked for are going to the Metropolitan Police - You have no idea who's are being asked for but there are several.........more than a handful.........

If you don't want to know who's I.P's have been asked for look away now.

Come on you didn't think i was going to write them on here did you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast