Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: why you turn your phone off when punting

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Wink why you turn your phone off when punting

oh boy of those day, promised my self a return trip to one the top minxs EI ever had , 4 pm start ,i start to get ready in time only for the fcuking dog decides, this be a good moment to do a runner, quick, couple of listings and down to the cops to report the dog missing, ring minx, going to be late, no problem later appointment made, no dog
    head to town head still banging have quick g+t, grand, met the minx, great chat, down to business, oh fcuk brewers droop hits big time, no fault on the minxs part, start chatting way over time in megga overtime my phone starts ringing, forgot to turn it off, bugger, anyway rings a few more times, ignored, them as i am dressing it rings , while its ring i am talking to the minx, we may have been ,ahhhhhemmmmmmmmmm, talking about the weather???????????????
    next thing out of the air comes a womans voice, not happen, minx and i look at each out and laught, i cut the phone off, call come in , some woman had just found me dog , what would love know is what hear us saying
    as say what a day,
    and moral of this sad tale is this ,TURN YOUR FCUKING PHONE OFF WHEN PUNTING.
    taking a break, but not gone

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wanted the best 69 For This Useful Post:

Alana (30-08-10), benin (31-08-10), kelly curvybabe (31-08-10), Mondler (30-08-10), rover (31-08-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    oh boy of those day, promised my self a return trip to one the top minxs EI ever had , 4 pm start ,i start to get ready in time only for the fcuking dog decides, this be a good moment to do a runner, quick, couple of listings and down to the cops to report the dog missing, ring minx, going to be late, no problem later appointment made, no dog
    head to town head still banging have quick g+t, grand, met the minx, great chat, down to business, oh fcuk brewers droop hits big time, no fault on the minxs part, start chatting way over time in megga overtime my phone starts ringing, forgot to turn it off, bugger, anyway rings a few more times, ignored, them as i am dressing it rings , while its ring i am talking to the minx, we may have been ,ahhhhhemmmmmmmmmm, talking about the weather???????????????
    next thing out of the air comes a womans voice, not happen, minx and i look at each out and laught, i cut the phone off, call come in , some woman had just found me dog , what would love know is what hear us saying
    as say what a day,
    and moral of this sad tale is this ,TURN YOUR FCUKING PHONE OFF WHEN PUNTING.
    funny story, but i used to love wen the ex wud ring me in the middle of a punt turned me on, wat a prick i am
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WD-40 For This Useful Post:

wanted the best 69 (30-08-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by fishermansoul View Post
    lol,

But seriously you bring your OWN PHONE to a punt? I hope you're single...
    i am. fancy a date
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WD-40 For This Useful Post:

next thing out of the air comes a womans voice
    that was me on the phone....how dare you?................

xxxo
    Monica
    Last edited by Mondler; 30-08-10 at 22:00. Reason: next time you better answer my call :mad:

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mondler For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by fishermansoul View Post
    lol,

But seriously you bring your OWN PHONE to a punt? I hope you're single...
    yes, thats true but i am, so no wife/grilfriend problem, mind you my sister is bugger for ringing me

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mondler View Post
    that was me on the phone....how dare you?................

xxxo
    Monica
    slut, its no use get you bag ready, i will see you at dawn

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wanted the best 69 For This Useful Post:

Mondler (30-08-10)

Reviews

That's why I always leave my private phone in the car, bloody paranoid I'd put it down and it would dial the last number I called of something
    Last edited by anon361; 30-08-10 at 22:17.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

slut, its no use get you bag ready, i will see you at dawn

why wait until dawn, Agent 69?...I need you tonight....I will have your fav Scotch ready...ummm!!!!

And I really need you now tonight
    And I need you more than ever
    And if you only hold me tight....We'll be holding on forever
    Forever's gonna start tonight
    ♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

xxxo
    Monica
    Last edited by Mondler; 30-08-10 at 22:18. Reason: dont switch off your phone, will ya?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mondler For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Ill put a question out there...how many guys had their missus/gf call whilst in the throws of it. I have....and in fairness the little honey says...answer it I dont mind...FFS, yeah right!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Ill put a question out there...how many guys had their missus/gf call whilst in the throws of it. I have....and in fairness the little honey says...answer it I dont mind...FFS, yeah right!!
    not missus, but my sister did once, it when" hi whats up, ??????????//"
    nothing now thank goddddddddddd
    can i call you back in little while just i think something is sturring here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast