Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Qph

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Qph

What happened?

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

Shirley Joy (15-04-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I have got the distinct impression ,nobody wants to discuss why.....damn its 10pm just missed the offie......
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    What happened?
    What do you mean ?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    What do you mean ?
    He seems to be banned.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Reviews

The deadline thing he was on about a while back must have been today, something to do with his crusade against fake profiles or something. I missed that thread, just caught the end of it.

I hear he's registered across the road today - maybe a public statement later?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I believe he may have been a tad too energetic in his attempt to get his reforms aired and discussed, ..just a guess
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    The deadline thing he was on about a while back must have been today, something to do with his crusade against fake profiles or something.
    Oh yeah, I remember that. Wasn't he going to spill a tin of beans or something about something or other ? Didn't see nothin' being spilt anywhere ......

there are just too many trouble makers and shit stirrers on here , always trying to get banned or start some controversy to wind up an ordinary decent poster like myself............why dont these people just go away or get a life or something.......

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alec Horan For This Useful Post:

DaveD (14-04-11), kelso (14-04-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    there are just too many trouble makers and shit stirrers on here , always trying to get banned or start some controversy to wind up an ordinary decent poster like myself............why dont these people just go away or get a life or something.......
    Surely you're not accusing QPH of being a shit stirring troublemaker that was causing controversy just to get banned???

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

Shirley Joy (15-04-11)

Reviews

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast