Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Power of Women

Default The Power of Women

The weirdest thing happened me this morning. I was on my way to a meeting when a car ran into the back of mine at a roundabout. Now this wasn’t a life endangering accident, but considering I’m not a morning person (the morning is my mortal enemy) I was pretty pissed off (rage level 8). Got myself all wound up to have a right go at my counterpart, hoped out of the car, to see a large crack along the rear bumper (still rage level 8). I looked towards the other car and the other driver was getting out, it’s a girl, I remained determined. She comes over profusely apologising (rage level down to 6), asks me am I ok (rage level 4), she looks at the damage and starts crying and saying that her boyfriend “is going to freak”, it was his car.

Now at this point all rage has somehow transformed itself into sympathy. So what’s a fellow to do? I put my arms around her, told her it was alrite, no one was hurt, that no major damage had been done and that I’d be able to fix mine in about 5 minutes (I can’t, need a new bumper). The only damage done to her car was the number plate had come off at one side, which I was able to fix there and then. She gave me a hug, said sorry again and thanked me for being so understanding and we both went our separate ways.

I’ve spent the rest of the morning wondering how this all happened, am I that much of a sucker for a pretty face? And it was a pretty face she was absolutely gorgeous!!!

I didn’t have anything to gain from caving; I’ll never see her again. In fact if she was paying for my repairs I’d at least have gotten her phone number or something.

I guess I’m going to have to chalk it down to live and learn.
    You see things; and you say "Why ?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not ?"

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to randykman For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (29-03-11), lovethegirls (29-03-11), Lucy Chambers (29-03-11), magicalman9357 (29-03-11), Morpheus (29-03-11), nick2010 (29-03-11), realdeal (29-03-11), sweethomes (29-03-11), tuam sham (29-03-11)

BAH!! Bloody tears work every time. Turn them on and off like a light switch they do and it gets me every time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to willyup For This Useful Post:

randykman (29-03-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by randykman View Post
    The weirdest thing happened me this morning. I was on my way to a meeting when a car ran into the back of mine at a roundabout. Now this wasn’t a life endangering accident, but considering I’m not a morning person (the morning is my mortal enemy) I was pretty pissed off (rage level 8). Got myself all wound up to have a right go at my counterpart, hoped out of the car, to see a large crack along the rear bumper (still rage level 8). I looked towards the other car and the other driver was getting out, it’s a girl, I remained determined. She comes over profusely apologising (rage level down to 6), asks me am I ok (rage level 4), she looks at the damage and starts crying and saying that her boyfriend “is going to freak”, it was his car.

Now at this point all rage has somehow transformed itself into sympathy. So what’s a fellow to do? I put my arms around her, told her it was alrite, no one was hurt, that no major damage had been done and that I’d be able to fix mine in about 5 minutes (I can’t, need a new bumper). The only damage done to her car was the number plate had come off at one side, which I was able to fix there and then. She gave me a hug, said sorry again and thanked me for being so understanding and we both went our separate ways.

I’ve spent the rest of the morning wondering how this all happened, am I that much of a sucker for a pretty face? And it was a pretty face she was absolutely gorgeous!!!

I didn’t have anything to gain from caving; I’ll never see her again. In fact if she was paying for my repairs I’d at least have gotten her phone number or something.

Would have done the same myself.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to magicalman9357 For This Useful Post:

randykman (29-03-11)

Reviews

replace and colour bumper- €1000. she owes you a grand
    and you both share a secret from her boyfriend?
    she must know who to bump into...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

randykman (29-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by randykman View Post

And that sums up nicely why I love men
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

DaithiMac (29-03-11), randykman (29-03-11)

If you remember the reg you could try and track down the boyfriend... Stalk him for a while and wait for her to turn up.... Ha !!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tuam sham For This Useful Post:

randykman (29-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by tuam sham View Post
    If you remember the reg you could try and track down the boyfriend... Stalk him for a while and wait for her to turn up.... Ha !!!
    I appreciate your advice, and each to their own method, but wouldn’t have the heart for something like that.
    You see things; and you say "Why ?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not ?"

Blog Entries

Sucker, it was me in a wig all along!!! Those boobs you felt rubbing off your chest, nothing more than bags of popcorn I keep in my driving blouse for such an occasion!!! As for the tears, I was thinking of something really manly like a dog rescuing its owner from a bear attack

15. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

randykman (29-03-11)

the power of the woman?amazing.when my ex was very upset and he wanted to brake with me,just with one kiss he love me more then before.LOL.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ciara69 For This Useful Post:

randykman (29-03-11), warmcome (29-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    Sucker, it was me in a wig all along!!! Those boobs you felt rubbing off your chest, nothing more than bags of popcorn I keep in my driving blouse for such an occasion!!! As for the tears, I was thinking of something really manly like a dog rescuing its owner from a bear attack
    Wow monster you make a stunning brunette.

Wasn’t going to say anything to the others but now that your are here, I have to say; you give great head .
    Hope it tasted good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast