Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you beleive in......

Default Do you beleive in......

Re-Incarnation...Past Lives....etc?

I have done lots of research and reading on Past Lives etc, and recently have done some Hypnosis Past life regression, with some interesting results.

What do you think?

Reviews

Not really but i do get a sense of deja-vu from time to time.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Re-Incarnation...Past Lives....etc?

I have done lots of research and reading on Past Lives etc, and recently have done some Hypnosis Past life regression, with some interesting results.

What do you think?
    Oddly enough with my own experiences I still don't believe in re-incarnation, as for regression, I think our subconscious minds have a lot to answer for when it comes to telling us porky's.. (watch the smut roll in, why did i mention porky's :rolleyes)

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Oddly enough with my own experiences I still don't believe in re-incarnation, as for regression, I think our subconscious minds have a lot to answer for when it comes to telling us porky's.. (watch the smut roll in, why did i mention porky's :rolleyes)
    hey ...this was supposed to be a serious discussion, are you just lurking after me to make smutty comments

Reviews

hey ...this was supposed to be a serious discussion, are you just lurking after me to make smutty comments
    Damn, and I thought I was being subtle

Damn, and I thought I was being subtle
    like a sledgehammer

Reviews

like a sledgehammer
    Oh, so you've heard

In an attempt to get this thread back on track, due to the uncalled for dragging it off topic

I have had experiences in Epypt back in the days of the pharos and also in Native America as a member of a tribe. Very strange, but the experiences made a great deal of sense to things in my current life. Many books on this topic talk about links from past lives having relevance in your current life.

Reviews

I haven't really read much on the subject but my first reaction would be of course the things your subconcious mind creates would be relevant to your own experiences, I would still like to try it as I would probably be amazed at the stuff mine would churn out.

I haven't really read much on the subject but my first reaction would be of course the things your subconcious mind creates would be relevant to your own experiences, I would still like to try it as I would probably be amazed at the stuff mine would churn out.
    there are some good websites on past life regression and they show you trained hypnotherpists in the area that you live in. You can also do regression through meditations too, which i have dabbled with.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast