Thread: Irish munches, has anyone gone to any of them?

Blog Entries

Question Irish munches, has anyone gone to any of them?

Hi all

Has anyone gone to any of the Irish Munches and if so where and what where they are like from your personal point of view? Has anyone gone to the Limerick Much or is going to the next one on in Limerick?

Lady Von Teese
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 11-09-14 at 02:33.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Hi all

Has anyone gone to any of the Irish Munches and if so where and what where they are like from your personal point of view? Has anyone gone to the Limerick Much or is going to the next one on in Limerick?

Lady Von Teese
    I had to google that Munches and blackmail and fandom learning a lot to night

Blog Entries

Hope that Pm helps.
    Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    I had to google that Munches and blackmail and fandom learning a lot to night

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Hi all

Lady Von Teese
    you better check them out on FL, there are many threads about Irish Munches. PM me and i send you the link as here i guess i canīt post a "competitor" website

Blog Entries

Im on FL Jessica and going to the Limerick munch tomorrow. It was just a question to see if anyone else has gone to it or who has gone to any in Ireland and what where their views about the event. I have been to plenty of them but not here in Ireland, went to FL photo shop course last Sunday which was very interesting and nice meeting up with some of the people on it so thought I'd give the munch a go too.

Have a kinky fun day

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post
    you better check them out on FL, there are many threads about Irish Munches. PM me and i send you the link as here i guess i canīt post a "competitor" website

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (11-09-14)