Thread: Remind me to never piss off Patrica!

Reviews

Default Remind me to never piss off Patrica!

Being the nosey sod I am, I was seeing who was on line and a guest was looking at a thread I had not read before!

The following is a post from Patrica:

A user of this message board PM'd me to say she was being nasty to people again...

I went and looked and found her being nasty in the first post of the first thread I looked at, so I sent her on a week's holiday.

I've had enough of (removed by Danny). She can either behave or be gone.

Yes she is entertaining to some sometimes, but she is also a bitch at other times and genuinely upsets others and puts people off even being here.

She needs to cut the crap and stop being such a cow every time she goes on her period (or whatever it is that sets her off). If she can do that, she will be welome here, but if she can't she isn't.

I will never complain about the Mods or Managers again!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dannyboy10 For This Useful Post:

Lincoln (16-01-11), Nicole (16-01-11)

Reviews

Ah yes, those were the days lol, don't know why you removed the name, everybody knows Liz was a cow and is permanently banned from these boards because of it, as far as I can remember she even got a temp ban from advertising on the site she was that bad..

Unhappy I hope That is not ME ?

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    Being the nosey sod I am, I was seeing who was on line and a guest was looking at a thread I had not read before!

The following is a post from Patrica:

A user of this message board PM'd me to say she was being nasty to people again...

I went and looked and found her being nasty in the first post of the first thread I looked at, so I sent her on a week's holiday.

I've had enough of (removed by Danny). She can either behave or be gone.

Yes she is entertaining to some sometimes, but she is also a bitch at other times and genuinely upsets others and puts people off even being here.

She needs to cut the crap and stop being such a cow every time she goes on her period (or whatever it is that sets her off). If she can do that, she will be welome here, but if she can't she isn't.

I will never complain about the Mods or Managers again!!!
    Hi Danny, Hope That the person she is refering to is not ME

Kisses
    Reeya

Blog Entries
    Reviews

DB10 in top form I see .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Ah yes, those were the days lol, don't know why you removed the name, everybody knows Liz was a cow and is permanently banned from these boards because of it, as far as I can remember she even got a temp ban from advertising on the site she was that bad..
    I did not know liz and you know me Anon I hate to start trouble.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    I did not know liz and you know me Anon I hate to start trouble.
    You know me, only like staring an argument where certain gobshites are involved..