Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson was murdered by prescription medication.

Exclamation Michael Jackson was murdered by prescription medication.

You have a good think about that next time your friendly family GP pushes a drug on you, with a nice smile on his face saying "shur twon't do you any harm anyway". Nothing could be furthur from the truth.

And a charismatic muck that he has honed throughout years of manipulation of people and his ample-sized brain that's being effectively used by the phramaceutical industry. They don't care about you, they think they are above you. You are being played for a fool. I personally am permanently damaged by drugs. Maybe some heart tablets helps curtail years of dietary indescretions, but that's about it.

Thin, energetic men (even if a little too thin, I never heard he had anorexia), don't just drop dead at 50 years old. He didn't seem the type that would be caught by vices of alcohol or illegal drugs, I wondered why on earth he would die like that. I doubt he'd be an avid type with his diet but I also doubt he'd be very silly with it.

Then his spokesperson came on complaining about prescribed medication on the phone and that's when it hit me. He was telling the world that it was the cocktail of drugs that killed him. I really hope he's listened to.

He did though have a few health problems it seemed, one of them being vitiligo, and the other i've heard was possibly lupus. The coroner will no doubt (assisted by doctors) put it down to a combination of factors such as fragile build, a lot of stress, chronic diseases, medications.... all bullshit.

What DID surprise me though is that those with a financial interest in him and indeed the drug companies would allow such a high-profile celebrity to take so many drugs. This won't gain them anything and could only lead to PR disaster, that's why they normally try to pick on the little guy who doesn't know any better and trusts the doctor. I'm sure there are analysts in the drug companies looking at how this mistake could have occurred.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 26-06-09 at 02:38.

Reviews

I am not shocked, it was his time, R.I.P, he is in peace now, no more hassle from us humans, at 50 he died a Legend but at 80 he will die as a unimportant old man, like Marlon Brando, not as famous as he got older.

I am glad he didn't have to go through another 50 concerts, no way he can perform like he use to, and if every concert he does from now that he can only stand still and sing with no dancing, he will be slated by the fans, plenty of negative press! I guess God spared him the trouble, like he didn't have enough!

I am pissed off with this dude that claims he is Michael Jacksons mate, he is just a leach for publicity, he was on Sky news yesterday for the wrong selfish reasons, like he claims he can bend spoons! cant stand the guy! YouTube - Uri Geller Fails on The Tonight Show

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    I personally am permanently damaged by drugs.
    Finally, the section of the post that explains so much........I read the other stuff in at a few times before and still think it's .......................

I'm sorry for you if you've been damaged by drugs, I am, and you've obviously had a bad experience with doctors, but not everybody has, and some people are only alive because of doctors and modern medicine..........

They're not all bad.............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

The autopsy hasn't even begun yet , and it'll be weeks or months before the results are made public and even then the "conspirasists" will be hard at work refuting the results and spinning things their way . It's waaaaaaaaay too early to speculate as to the cause of death was prescription drugs
    I have no signature at the moment

Blog Entries

Default Well

I personally am permanently damaged by drugs.
    the strongest of drugs can lasd up to a year or more in the system after ceasation.Anything after that is solely physcological.Once a drug is out of your system ,its out of your system unless you are on them for years then the side effects of the drug linger on in your system.

As far as Jackson goes,he had the health and bodily strength of a ninty year old man.He was completly malnutritionised.Something has to give and its usually the heart stops ticking.I dont think he was using drugs like Elvis was or even the type that Elvis nor the ammount did but he neglected his health to the point where it killed him.The fact of the matter is he allowed himself to become frail beyond repair and his heart gave out because of it.

greatness can be acheived despite ones ignorance,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Finally, the section of the post that explains so much........I read the other stuff in at a few times before and still think it's .......................

I'm sorry for you if you've been damaged by drugs, I am, and you've obviously had a bad experience with doctors, but not everybody has, and some people are only alive because of doctors and modern medicine..........

They're not all bad.............
    i would avoid doctors and shrinks unless absolutly neccessary because they make a living out of selling drugs,meds,cuttingppl open etc and in the case of shrinks, a listening ear so they can go over your whole past and present with you if it hasnt sunk into a person mind enough.

There are simply times in everyones lives when the cure is the simplest and cheapest around and its called giving ourselves a kick up the hole.It works wonders and we all have days when we need it.The prob is when we dont and it goes on and on and on.

look at the ladooooOOOOOO, from lost to bus hero,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    the strongest of drugs can lasd up to a year or more in the system after ceasation.Anything after that is solely physcological.Once a drug is out of your system ,its out of your system unless you are on them for years then the side effects of the drug linger on in your system.
    It depends what drugs you're on and how well your system can take them, some do irreversible damage from the moment you take them. Some drugs, such as blood-pressure drugs, you can never come off once you start using them.

If Michael Jackson didn't get the cardiac arrest and was taken off some of them a few days ago his heart would still be irreparably damaged, it just mightn't be noticed until years later. It takes a lot of abuse for a fine healthy man to get a cardiac arrest like that. This was clearly death by pharmaceutical drugs and we'd never hear of many people who aren't celebrities dying like this, they have a lot of blood on their hands.

Blog Entries

Default I reckon

It depends what drugs you're on and how well your system can take them, some do irreversible damage from the moment you take them. Some drugs, such as blood-pressure drugs, you can never come off once you start using them.

If Michael Jackson didn't get the cardiac arrest and was taken off some of them a few days ago his heart would still be irreparably damaged, it just mightn't be noticed until years later. It takes a lot of abuse for a fine healthy man to get a cardiac arrest like that. This was clearly death by pharmaceutical drugs and we'd never hear of many people who aren't celebrities dying like this, they have a lot of blood on their hands.
    Jackson died from an overdose of painkillers and/ or stimulants.

I had a lot of probs with this stuff before and am not off that long at all.

When you love doing something and the body is in pain you could use them.The pain killers obviously kill the pain (mask it in reality) and the stimulants give the body a kick start but have to be taking over and over.

In Jacksons case at 50 years old there is no way he could do 50 shows that he was intending without artificial help.When you take into account the fact that he was in financila difficulties then he had to do those shows.I reckon the accumulative stresses from all angles caused him to have a heart attack.Alot of pain killers and stims cause dehydration and rapid irregular heart beats too,both whcih can contribute to heart attacks.

It was only a matter of when it would happen,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Default Well

It takes a lot of abuse for a fine healthy man to get a cardiac arrest like that..
    Jackson wasnt a fine healthy man as of late.
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Jackson wasnt a fine healthy man as of late.
    Westside.
    Yes, because he was on a cocktail of drugs. Maybe Michael Jackson's death will get people to wake up about this. He died from prescription drugs and there's no doubt about that.

I don't know whether it was an overdose or what, but they would have tried to make sure it got out fast that he overdosed himself. Wouldn't they be saying "huge quantaties of xyz" were found in his system otherwise? I don't know if he overdosed at this stage. The man is dead, doctors will say whatever they can to save their skin now.

Quote Originally Posted by Collie View Post
    The idea that someone can post shit about meds that save lives
    But these meds just clear as daylight killed this man! eh...? The antidepressants were just my opinion about them that were asked for on another thread, as they hugely increase risk of suicide.

I'm not the only one saying this, Brian Oxman who is the family spokesperson is also lambasting the people who pushed these drugs. I hope the perpetrators of this stand trial and go down, obviously they never will.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast