Thread: I have this fantasy.........

Arrow I have this fantasy.........

I am a nun in a monastery and I fall in love with the new priest. At first I only give him bashful glances an later I try to catch his attention by lifting the skirt "accidentally" in front of him. He is still resisting and once, at a convenient moment, when we are alone, I confess, that I am having "fantasies" about him. He is obviously delighted but will firmly acknowledge me, that this is not acceptable and I need to be punished to forget these shameful thoughts...
    In order for the punishment to be properly humiliating, I will have to take off all my clothes and then I get spanked on my naked bottom. I need to realize, how dangerous are such thoughts and so there will be several oral and manual techniques performed on my virgin body, until I admit, that these activities are utterly devilish.
    The priest is struggling to stay in celibacy but at this stage his massive erection rules his mind and everything goes out of the hand......

Who wants to play this out with me?
    No, i don't have a nun outfit.. for me it is more about the psychic part, about the excitement of trying to hold as long as possible and resist the temptation and at the same time tickle all senses till madness and then just release the tense and follow the instinct stormily.

So far nobody played this out with me, who's gonna be the first?

hey anna sounds like a lot of fun. i'd like to be the first. pm me

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    I am a nun in a monastery and I fall in love with the new priest. At first I only give him bashful glances an later I try to catch his attention by lifting the skirt "accidentally" in front of him. He is still resisting and once, at a convenient moment, when we are alone, I confess, that I am having "fantasies" about him. He is obviously delighted but will firmly acknowledge me, that this is not acceptable and I need to be punished to forget these shameful thoughts...
    In order for the punishment to be properly humiliating, I will have to take off all my clothes and then I get spanked on my naked bottom. I need to realize, how dangerous are such thoughts and so there will be several oral and manual techniques performed on my virgin body, until I admit, that these activities are utterly devilish.
    The priest is struggling to stay in celibacy but at this stage his massive erection rules his mind and everything goes out of the hand......

Who wants to play this out with me?
    No, i don't have a nun outfit.. for me it is more about the psychic part, about the excitement of trying to hold as long as possible and resist the temptation and at the same time tickle all senses till madness and then just release the tense and follow the instinct stormily.

So far nobody played this out with me, who's gonna be the first?
    Anna i though since you where down south you would have pop into kerry where all fantasies cum true now the fantasies makers have to travel to you i better get a move on before they (government) cut my bus pass,
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    hey anna sounds like a lot of fun. i'd like to be the first. pm me
    Hey Ste, sounds like fun to PM you. What shall I say in the PM?

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    Anna i though since you where down south you would have pop into kerry where all fantasies cum true now the fantasies makers have to travel to you i better get a move on before they (government) cut my bus pass,
    Hey Kerry Lad,
    the Cork lads had feed me with fantasies about paying me visits and nobody bothered to come, so now I wont bother to travel to fulfill their fantasies. Although I would might make a little exception for Kerry. And the lovely Galway of course. Why dont they make Galway a capital anyway, such a great place.... compared to other places I've been to......

The thing is, that I have such an aversion for touring now, that it will be quicker if you can take advantege of you travell pass and come to me.

Reviews

Thumbs up

sounds like a lot of fun alright but you would have to have the nuns outfit for it to work well that would be a big turn on because i always had that evil fantasy oh that sound so sexy the thoughs of it go and get the nuns outfit and then pm me and i will be your priest

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    sounds like a lot of fun alright but you would have to have the nuns outfit for it to work well that would be a big turn on because i always had that evil fantasy oh that sound so sexy the thoughs of it go and get the nuns outfit and then pm me and i will be your priest
    Ok, I'll start saving up for it. Till then I will be doing it only with the ones who have some imagination

Default fantasy

Hi babe love your fantasy, as you say its the slow build up and feeling the excitement grow, delaying it for as long as possible till We cant wait any longer ...... emmmmmmmmm I love the sound of it.
    I will be in dubin on Thursday afternoon, would love to meet up and develop our little fantasy a bit further, are you available then and roughly where are you based

LOL
    Trev xx

Quote Originally Posted by luigi View Post
    Hi babe love your fantasy, as you say its the slow build up and feeling the excitement grow, delaying it for as long as possible till We cant wait any longer ...... emmmmmmmmm I love the sound of it.
    I will be in dubin on Thursday afternoon, would love to meet up and develop our little fantasy a bit further, are you available then and roughly where are you based

LOL
    Trev xx
    Hi Trev, Like my profile says, I am based in D2. If you like to meet up, the best way, how to secure a booking for Thurs is, if you call me on Wednesday or send me a private message.
    This fantasy has actually another dimension - you want to resist because you will feel very guilty, me on the other side, wants to seduce you and sin for me